Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harvard1932

Ban Appeal

15 posts in this topic

D: I got banned when 1200 karma and I never did any team kill........ Like seriously, all I did ever in TTT is play around with props; in which other players does it too. I am soooooooo sorry for using the prohibited props in the map (they sexually lure me to pick them up :/)

Can admin please unban me? After all, I tried my best to resist all of the attraction between me and props. Especially the red barrels, it sexually harass me "visually" every time I sees it. 

Pleaseeee? Please tolerate the shit out of me :) 

STEAM_0:0:28424698

You have been ban several times for rdming and 1 time for prop killing. You had also receive a perma ban at one point, which was initialized by Simple. Don't say that you're innocent when we have your bans on record, that gets you nowhere.

Edited by Skydragon

I never even do team killing, that's rather a rule that I stay with when playing games. I always get prop kill banned just by holding props..... When other players are fine.

The point is..... I always have 1200 karma. I don't RDM on purpose at least.

Cough..... Come on only few bans on record. This is a love and tolerate server isn't it? :D  

I promise, I won't be throwing props around anymore as long as nobody else does it. Just come on.... Honestly, when other people throw prop around it basically just changed the gamemode from "TTT" to "Prop Throwing Party" :/

A joke that was made on 4chan 2 years ago? You mean love and tolerate? Well..... Of course you don't have to bound to it. But if you do, it just makes mlp community looks more "generous" and builds more positive feelings towards the society. And this is a mlp related server after all right?

I got prop killed when I was traitor multiple times, I wouldn't be so pissed about it. In comparison, the number I get killed from prop is just about the same as the numbers of accidental kills I get from props. Again, you can easily check karma log or something.... I always have 1200 karma and I never do any team killing. Maybe banning someone needs at least some screenshot or video to backup a ban.

If we were so loving and tolerant we wouldn't had an automatic ban system in the first place. All I'm saying is just don't act all innocent when evidently you were doing something that you knew what you were doing is wrong, mods/admins do not appreciate that and will likely ignore your appeal.

That's sad to hear then. I like this server because it represents something about the fandom. It isn't my server, so everything is your call.

Most of the people I prop kill are AFK anyways. The only reason why even apply for the ban appear is because it seems prop kill is allowed because many players does it. Besides, it is the extra piece of fun about TTT that most of the players found it to be fun to play with. 

Still... I don't think killing afkers is worthy of a perm ban. Rules doesn't always gets executed, often times people do it without getting banned. Maybe, I'm just happens to be the sleep that was caught :/ 

Malcolm made his point. If the rules are not to RDM- don't do it. Regardless of their status being online or afk.

Rules are rules. We get you don't like them or you don't approve of them, but if you're going to play on the Ponyville.net servers you're going to have to abide by them.

1 person likes this

Well, at least that doesn't worthy of a perm ban. Most of the players only gets banned for like 10 minutes for that....

...does that mean I can post this now?

Holy shit. That's some great voice acting :)

Why, thank you.  I only work with the best source material.