Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shailas

a wild Shailas Stream appears!

3 posts in this topic

I have been watching Raini and other streamers for a while  now.  This has inspired me to try it myself.  My set up and ability to stream is not as refined as Raini's yet, but please come give me a watch here and again.  This will mainly be a Planetside 2 stream for the moment, but we'll see where it takes me.  Plus I have a few kinks to work out yet.

http://www.twitch.tv/shailas

Thanks! :D

Edited by shailas

Well, I don't think many people's stream setups are comparable to Raini's.  All in all, yours sounded good, though.  One of the videos recorded from a couple days ago was mysteriously missing sound, but others came through okay.

Well, I don't think many people's stream setups are comparable to Raini's.  All in all, yours sounded good, though.  One of the videos recorded from a couple days ago was mysteriously missing sound, but others came through okay.

Thanks for taking a look.  I am still working out a couple kinks here and there.  Xsplit keeps loosing my sound setting and I have to set it up each time I log into it.  So that is the initial reason.