Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KevN

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS

131 posts in this topic

Not on Wii U
Or games with only classic controler support if you want it for those too.

Edited by Rad-man

I honestly would like to see Bomberman, but I doubt he'll be put into the game...

Double Dragon too but that's a bit too much.

Not on Wii U

For the Wii it has it, and for the Wii U, you can buy a CCP that has a similar maybe the same layout as the GC controller

Just heard someone suggest Klonoa as a Namco representative. I love Klonoa, and I'll admit, he'd be a fit better than even a Tales character.

Either way, I'd be pleased. I just don't want a Soul Calibur character. XD

It's still pretty sad that Nintendo is treating Mega Man better than Capcom is right now.

It's still pretty sad that Nintendo is treating Mega Man better than Capcom is right now.

1038_zps1bfd65db.png

2 people like this

Yeah, your voice sounds Kenyon tier.

Overall these seem like decent character predictions. I expected either #2-#1 to be Lloyd. He's just that awesome.

But most importantly BANJO AND KAZOOIE.

Not on Wii U

For the Wii it has it, and for the Wii U, you can buy a CCP that has a similar maybe the same layout as the GC controller

I haven't seen those, but unless they're 100% form accurate I'd rather have the adapter. Hell I might be able to use my Wavebird with it.

I don't know if this is what Grapes is talking about, but I'm definitely getting at least one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Wii-U-Pro-Controller-Black/dp/B009AFLXQQ

It's basically the Wii U controller without the touch screen.  It's usable with many games that don't require the screen.  It'll be a bit different from the Gamecube controller, but mine is a Gamestop-brand piece of crap anyway, so this will probably be a good investment for me. 

It's a very good controller. Battery life really is long. I might try it out in smash, but I have a lot of muscle memory for Smash and the GC controller.

I don't know if this is what Grapes is talking about, but I'm definitely getting at least one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Wii-U-Pro-Controller-Black/dp/B009AFLXQQ

It's basically the Wii U controller without the touch screen.  It's usable with many games that don't require the screen.  It'll be a bit different from the Gamecube controller, but mine is a Gamestop-brand piece of crap anyway, so this will probably be a good investment for me. 

Yeah Trumpet, that's the one. I got mine at gamestop for $39.99

I'm seeing an awful lot of fan art dedicated to the Wii Fit Trainer ... saucy artwork. I guess I shouldn't be surprised

dem bun and toe curves...

I said it before and I'll say it again. Sonic needs to stay!

1 person likes this

Sonic needs to return and he honestly needs his moveset tweaked a bit I think. Give his specials a little more "umf". As it was, his specials were really only good for mobility, and it was his normals where the damage was.

Which I suppose isn't really a huge issue. Unlike a lot of people, I don't think Sonic was terribly underpowered (though he was, just a little) I certainly was able to play good game with him. Just some thing about his moveset felt a little bit unsatisfying, that's all.

OH. AND PLEASE. Change his Forward Smash. That wind-up punch is the stupidest animation ever for Sonic. Give him his heavy forward attack from Sonic Battle--the input (and even the effect) is exactly the same and the animation is about a million times cooler and more appropriate.

1 person likes this