Followers 0
KevN

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS

131 posts in this topic

I guess you could say Nintendo does

( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

What segan't

i got nothing shush

Lucina join and has the exact same moveset as marth Robin (aka FE:A Player Character) has a new moveset, and Captain falcon returns. thoughts and reactions people? 

personally i'm disappointed they added lucina only to make her a marth clone, i mean i get that she posed as marth in the game and all, but unique movesets please? Robin looks interesting and i'm curious to see how his moveset will work overall, but personally not excited for playing him/her. and holy crap nintendo took you long enough to reveal captain falcon eh?

I was actually afraid that we may never going to get Captain Falcon back being this far in before the release of Smash Bros., but at least it gives us hope for any more characters that might join in.  As for the other characters announced: eh, not really care for any of the Fire Emblem characters, but that's just me though.

Lucian is a Marth reskin with balanced damage throughout her sword, and no sweet-spot super-hits. Since her attributes are different, she gets her own slot, but still otherwise looks like Fem-Marth (Source: Sakurai's Miiverse Posts).

Well people, the 3DS launch was yesterday, and I can't imagine of how many people requested a day off because of this (I know I didn't.  If I did, I'd be fired in an instant).

So what are your thoughts of the game?  Any gamemodes you feel should have been added, removed, edited?  Any certain characters that are not Mewtwo that you feel should be added or not added at all?  Or perhaps just overall of the game?

Welp, necromancer powers activate!!!

This will be the last Sm4sh Direct for the game, so now I ask of what you may think will be shoved into Sm4sh?

Here's a template just because:

1450198601551.png