Sherb

Ponify browser Plug-in

16 posts in this topic

I don't know if anyone is aware of this yet, but there is a browser plug-in named Ponify.

It basically translates general speech, in to Pony speak. Everything is explained on the website.

http://pterocorn.blo.../10/ponify.html

You can get some pretty hilarious stuff out of this, as well as it being TOTALLY AWESOME anyway.

rswh7d.jpg

The good thing is, you can actually customize what sites it works for.

For example, I have it filtering EQD and ponyville, at the moment.

Things like facebook remain unchanged.

Edited by Sherb

Oh, if you can set that thing to work only on certain days...

April Fools would rock. It may anyway. My friends are always asking me to fix their computers.

I parasprited myself hard using this one. I downloaded it, and then went on Facebook and started reading statuses. I started to wonder why all of the sudden everyones status was about ponies, or contained the word ponies, stallion, colt, etc... I suddenly remembered that I installed it that plug-in. I had to laugh at myself for a while.

Edited by 10RSAX

Omigosh! You've got to watch this guys video. Yummy British accent, brony, and he uses Words. I squeed when he used "aforementioned." :pixel-twilight:

Lawl. I'm going to try it just for now for fun, but then uninstall it. I don't think anyone will actually leave this on for more then a few minutes.

I tried installing this but the version of Firefox that I use was to old to be compitable, and I have way to many tabs open at all times to risk losing them. Oh well.

I don't think anyone will actually leave this on for more then a few minutes.

Lol, I would. I have the add-on, and I love it. xD

I as well. You get used to it, and it's pretty funny sometimes. I even added my own replacement to the list: Hate --> Love and tolerate. It makes for some weird sentences sometimes xD

I've taken out the troll>parasprite replacements, they annoyed me.

I replaced god with Celestia.

I'm also using it for non pony-related changes. Such as that REALLY annoying :L emote, is now replaced with the XD emote.

wow this makes browsing the web so much fun. I was reading a blog and could not help but start laughing at some of the stuff it changed