Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Discord Whoves

I got Banned :'(

2 posts in this topic

Hi, My name is Discord Whoves on Steam

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35817632

On the 9th of June at exactly 21:48 I got banned for Over RDM. I would like to say that when it happened we were on a Hotel map (Don't know the name), the one that you can use the lamp posts to get on the side ledge of the hotel. I was on that ledge and somepony was getting on with me np then I heard shots and he had died and his body had fallen of the edge ( later on I id'd the body in spectator to see he was a inno) so when i came to the window somepony was trying to kill me with their pistol and I shot back with my pistol, he died and I was stuck on the edge. Then another person came and started shooting and i got scared and threw my grenade and when it blew up I had killed 3 innos and had fallen of the edge of the building and died (I had around 30 something health) I Realize that i should not have thrown the grenade but i got scared and it got me banned

I also realize if you don't want to unban me because of my stupidity but my friend told me i should try

From, Discord Whoves

Unbanned after having a talk with Trineroks, you were at fault this time but mistakes happen, be more careful.