Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Itz x BloodWolf

Balance

6 posts in this topic

Heh... Could you guys share with us the changes you are making to the gun balance from the original TTT setup?

Some numbers would be nice too, but I'm just a little bit curious about how much the guns are being changed.

The H.U.G.E M249 will now deal triple its damage, the weapon also has new traits that make it have no recoil, it can shoot through walls, it also has a indicator to tell you where people are hiding (Like Mw2 style heartbeat sensor), it can now have spare ammo, 200 clip size and up to 1000 in spare bullets, you move at double speed when you are holding the weapon, you take reduced damage from environmental damage and enemy bullets, you get health regeneration and also ammo regeneration, people you kill are forced to watch you for the rest of the round to see you wreck havok against the rest of the terrorists, you cant hold a secondary when you got the H.U.G.E. as the weapon gets jealous and might want to kill you if you try to equip and use another firearm, you are immune from headshots and from the Deagle, whenever this weapon is equipped by Malcolm Reynold it becomes unusable and Malcolm becomes a melon.

So yeah this is just the H.U.G.E, looking forward to every other weapon balance, it's really going to be great and fun!

The H.U.G.E M249 will now deal triple its damage, the weapon also has new traits that make it have no recoil, it can shoot through walls, it also has a indicator to tell you where people are hiding (Like Mw2 style heartbeat sensor), it can now have spare ammo, 200 clip size and up to 1000 in spare bullets, you move at double speed when you are holding the weapon, you take reduced damage from environmental damage and enemy bullets, you get health regeneration and also ammo regeneration, people you kill are forced to watch you for the rest of the round to see you wreck havok against the rest of the terrorists, you cant hold a secondary when you got the H.U.G.E. as the weapon gets jealous and might want to kill you if you try to equip and use another firearm, you are immune from headshots and from the Deagle, whenever this weapon is equipped by Malcolm Reynold it becomes unusable and Malcolm becomes a melon.

So yeah this is just the H.U.G.E, looking forward to every other weapon balance, it's really going to be great and fun!

I wonder if the knife hit sound is the same as that of knifing a melon...

Sooo. Saw the server up, where is the server at now?

I'm pretty sure that server was the old one being hosted by Zimtower.

Not the new server that is being worked on by the Ponyville people.

That server probably wont be up very often or even at all, and no one seems to know when the new server will come up.

Sooo. Saw the server up, where is the server at now?

I'm pretty sure that server was the old one being hosted by Zimtower.

Not the new server that is being worked on by the Ponyville people.

That server probably wont be up very often or even at all, and no one seems to know when the new server will come up.

That is strange. I remember Simple telling people on the forums that the IP to the new/future server was in his Sig when talk first appeared about rebooting the server from scratch. I may have misread or misunderstood, but that was the IP I put in and the server appeared but in locked status as I was informed as I removed the old server from my favs. Odd. Very odd.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0