Darkest Night

Have you ever had a 'paranormal' experience?

147 posts in this topic

I'm going to have to amend my entry a bit. I've still had some things happen that I believe were actual paranormal things. Moments of prescience, etc.

However, some of the stuff I thought was paranormal wasn't. It looks like it was seizures and mild hallucinations. Yay!

But, that doesn't explain away everything.

I'm going to have to amend my entry a bit. I've still had some things happen that I believe were actual paranormal things. Moments of prescience, etc.

However, some of the stuff I thought was paranormal wasn't. It looks like it was seizures and mild hallucinations. Yay!

Might want to just re-post it, so it's on the newest page?

Okay so time for my input.

Right so one time (a long time ago, like 10 years ago or something) I was with my mother at one of her friends house. Yeah sure just a normal house.... NOPE.... The house was haunted, by I think it was several spirits. So one day we were all minding our own business in the living room when we heard a huge thud on the floor above us, there was no one up there, and when we went up to check there was nothing there. And also in the back room upstairs was a ghost too, a friendly one I think, the room was always pitch black for some reason even though there is a window to the room. So we checked all the rooms for anything and we found nothing.

Anyway we just forgot about it and continued as normal. The next day was worse, because we were in the living room again when someone or something put the living room window through with a stone (Double glazing too which is near impossible to break with just one stone unless you have some strength). We all ran out and looked everywhere for signs of someone but there was no one around. Then shortly after when me and my mother were leaving that house I looked into the window of the top floor back room and I saw what I believe to be an apparition of sorts. My mother told me not to look at it otherwise it would get me (and me being 6 at the time I believed her).

Scary stuff man... Especially that Poltergeist thing with the loud thud.

I can meditate to cure basic symptoms of illnesses, I sometimes have weird deja vu experiences in events that have never happened to me before, and I have had experiences with weird things.

One time I heard a voice that no one heard, said "a loved one will die". A week later my father dies of a heart attack.

Me and a friend did this New age spell crap(I just went along with it) in my room. We did one spell and what do we get? Lights went out, Television went haywire, lamps and cans were being knocked over and flying and whatever you call making noise, and my friend got hit by a light bulb in the face. I had to pick up the glass off his face when all the poltergeisty things calmed down.

And that's why I take heavy medication.

Might want to just re-post it, so it's on the newest page?

And only now did I get what you meant.

I wasn't actually going to edit it. That post above was the amendment.

Ok so this one time I was walking home from school, like I always do.

Except it was at 9:00, and raining.

It really kind of sucked.

The rain in and of itself didn't suck, and neither did the absence of a sun, but together they had a special something and it was kinda shitty.

Anyhow, my route from my school to my home is a 4.9km walk (according to google maps) up and down hills and it takes me about an hour and 20 to get home.

So about half way, just a little bit off a big intersection at the top of a hill (noisy and you can see for quite a distance, it being on a hill and whatnot), there's a forest that I cut through that saves me like 15 minutes of time.

I go throw this route everyday so I'm pretty comfortable with walking in the middle of a forest, which made it really odd that I felt unnerved.

Naturally I just thought I was being paranoid, knowing myself, "I mean..." I thought, "It's a goddamn forest, animals and shit are probably moving about"

So the small gusts of wind and rustling of leaves stopped bothering me.

Then I started feeling this really odd, warm sensation down my neck. Felt fluid, and yet not quite, like a liquid with the density of air.

It was accompanied by an audible, but faint breathing.

Turns out it was a mermaid.

She grabbed my neck, pinned me to the ground, screamed a bunch, and ripped out my eyeballs.

Canadian Intelligence Service agents came and picked me up and stuck me in a truck. I didn't know where we were going, my eyes had just been removed.

They took me to the Illuminaliens to have my memory wiped, but I'm smarter than them.

I threw a flashbang I fashioned out of an old Windows 95 machine, stunning them all.

I escaped and am now writing this as a warning, they're coming for me, I can hear them coming up the front steps. They just opened the front door. They're coming up to my room. Oh shit they're in my room, they've got me. they're dragging my awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafsdhhhhkl;gjkljhj;;lk;4573545++-

1 person likes this

Ok so this one time I was walking home from school, like I always do.

Except it was at 9:00, and raining.

It really kind of sucked.

The rain in and of itself didn't suck, and neither did the absence of a sun, but together they had a special something and it was kinda shitty.

Anyhow, my route from my school to my home is a 4.9km walk (according to google maps) up and down hills and it takes me about an hour and 20 to get home.

So about half way, just a little bit off a big intersection at the top of a hill (noisy and you can see for quite a distance, it being on a hill and whatnot), there's a forest that I cut through that saves me like 15 minutes of time.

I go throw this route everyday so I'm pretty comfortable with walking in the middle of a forest, which made it really odd that I felt unnerved.

Naturally I just thought I was being paranoid, knowing myself, "I mean..." I thought, "It's a goddamn forest, animals and shit are probably moving about"

So the small gusts of wind and rustling of leaves stopped bothering me.

Then I started feeling this really odd, warm sensation down my neck. Felt fluid, and yet not quite, like a liquid with the density of air.

It was accompanied by an audible, but faint breathing.

Turns out it was a mermaid.

She grabbed my neck, pinned me to the ground, screamed a bunch, and ripped out my eyeballs.

Canadian Intelligence Service agents came and picked me up and stuck me in a truck. I didn't know where we were going, my eyes had just been removed.

They took me to the Illuminaliens to have my memory wiped, but I'm smarter than them.

I threw a flashbang I fashioned out of an old Windows 95 machine, stunning them all.

I escaped and am now writing this as a warning, they're coming for me, I can hear them coming up the front steps. They just opened the front door. They're coming up to my room. Oh shit they're in my room, they've got me. they're dragging my awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafsdhhhhkl;gjkljhj;;lk;4573545++-

Mom's spagetti

1 person likes this

I've never seen any hint of ghosts, monsters, or aliens in my life. so I've never had a reason to believe they exist.

but sometimes I have a kind of 6th sense, if that counts as paranormal. I get a hunch, and more often than not it turns out to be right. it's been happening pretty often in the past few weeks, too much to just be strange coincidences.

most people who claim this are BSing, so you can believe it or not.

There was one time i walked pretty far with my young brother (his a son of my mothers younger sister) we walked a bit and then i left him walk home (apparently where he lives is so damn far i felt kinda bad for him walking all the way home but his fine with it) oh yeah and it was very dark like somewere between 11:00-1:00 in the middle of the night and when i started turning around and walking back home i suddenly had this odd feeling like Slenderman is hidding in the darkness and following me i started running and looking back making sure. I know it sounds stupid thinking of a fan made character being real but hey when you're all alone in the dark and there's complete silence you get that paranomal feeling like something is about to kill you or scare you.

I'm totally reviving this thread because this is kinda freaky and it seems to make a lot of sense. 

Anyone ever believe in "pennies from heaven"? I think I've just been convinced today. 

Yesterday I was at my father's shop and I was sifting through pennies and I found a penny from 1944 that really stood out to me from the rest. When I got up to go outside I dropped the penny and forgot about it. 

Somehow, though, that same penny followed me home. I just found it a couple of minutes ago on my bed. 

I knew about the theory that if you find a penny that mysteriously or inexplicably appeared to you that means that an angel is smiling down and thinking about you. So the first thing I did out of curiosity is look up the year of the penny. What came up was some D-Day stuff, and I realized that D-Day happened June 6th, 1944, which was yesterday when I found that penny. 

I know some ancestors of mine fought in the war, one of them being my great grandfather who I think I was named after. So I find it freaky how I am finding connections through all of this.  

I'm definitely keeping this penny though, seems like a pretty lucky one. 

I remember when I was six years old, I walked out of my bedroom and into the kitchen at 6:00 AM in the morning, when it was just starting to get light in the house. I saw a shadowy figure that looked just like my mother looking out the window above the kitchen sink while holding a dish of some kind in her left hand. What creeped me out most of all was that she was completely still and completely covered in darkness, even though there was some light coming from the window. I ran back to my room in fear and stayed in there with the light on until the sun had completely come up. When I finally decided to tell my mom this years later, she didn't believe me, which half-surprised me considering that she's a big fan of paranormal stuff.

Even though I haven't had a paranormal experience since, I seriously believe that ghosts and supernatural occurences are real. A LOT of the people who claim to see it hallucinate/make it up, not all of the people. *wink*

Never had something like that happen but would think it would be awesome if it did!

Edited by Steel Crescent
1 person likes this

Believe it or not, I actually have a story to tell,

It all started on the day of my aunts graduation from highschool (she's only 22), it was at a rented out bar b q place, everyone was inside, everyone but me and my sisters, we started playing hide and seek because there was no other stuff to do, my sisters went back inside, but I only saw 1 go in, there then was a big truck (not a pickup truck, a real truck) and I saw my other sister peek behind it and laugh at me, I ran towards the back of the truck and saw nothing, I thought she may have givin me the slip, but I didn't hear any running, I went back inside confused and saw my sisters eating my aunts graduation cake with my parents, I asked them where they were and my parents told me they'd been eating dinner and cake in the house for a while now. I flipped my shit and was extremly confused.

About a month later, my little cousin came over and spent the night, he had to get a water so I went with him, we both saw my sister getting water, we even talked to her, she didnt follow us on our way back cause she was gonna cool something, the microwave didn't turn on, my sisters room door was open and I saw her sleeping with no water next to her, and her lights were turned off

I haven't seen ghost sister in a while, it's been about a year since I last did, there have been more appearances then these 2 but these are the most notable, everything I just said was true

1 person likes this

A sheriff told me look behind me for an alien and laughed at me when I did look. ;_;

1 person likes this

Mine was after a break up with a girl. I hadnt slept in a day and one night as I lay there sobbing staring up at the stars things started to spin and I had a dream of us holding hands miles from here, breaking free of this world, loving truly, the span of a moment, pure love unleashed. And As we stare into the bright light of the moon and time passes without remorse, I know that this dream has come true. We slowly go to sleep as each of us holds hands. I wake first the next morning, noticing your head on my left shoulder and how your smooth, long hair flows like a river over my arm. You sleep so fair, so quiet. With every breath you take I notice more and more that yes, you are the one. I caress the locks of your hair ever so gently. Smooth like silk. You suddenly awake, and smile to see that I am the first thing you see. We talk about things that don't matter, but I really could care less. You are the best I will ever have and I think, no, I KNOW that I am the luckiest man in the world. Oh Takara, a maiden so fair. Your imperfections are perfect. Your voice is melodic, like that of an angel. Your beautiful eyes ever so entrancing, your skin as smooth as that of a newborn's. We are trapped on this island, but neither of us could really care. We are happy, and that is all that really matters. As I stare out into the ocean waves, I imagine our future. Bright, like the sun. We are the perfect couple, and both of us know it. We love each-other unconditionally, and our love is everlasting like the very universe we inhabit. We are never sad, always happy. We never argue, only love. You wish to bear children, but I cannot bring myself to think of polluting something that is so innocent. This does not stop me however, of thinking of how those beautiful beings would be. Three boys, all with the eyes of their mother and the nose of their father. They would be mischievous but we would love them all equally and unconditionally. I would teach them how to fish, and hunt, you would teach them how to love. We would name them; John, Isaac, and Thomas, and they would all grow to be strong and intelligent. As you and I grew older Takara, our love would never wane. It would be as strong if not stronger than the day we both met. With every kiss, every embrace, our love would grow one hundred times stronger than before, and it would further strengthen our already unbreakable bond. I sometimes ask myself if such a vast amount of love could make a human immortal? I certainly hope so, living eternally alongside you would be everything I would ever need. If I could make a wish right now it wouldn't even be for you to fall in love with me, but for me to get the opportunity to meet you. That alone would make my life already one that is fullfilled....

Sorry for the long post, I just had to get that off my chest :heart: