fortydageekist

What music are you listening to?

1817 posts in this topic

So happy and hillbilly...and bouncy.

Applejack...vaguely Pinkie Pie...

You don't need license to drive sandvich.

Might as well include this...

Under ordinary circumstances, I'd say that this theme is too badass for spongebob, but it fit the fight quite well in gameplay.

Actually, that's how I feel about a lot of the music from the two spongebob games "Battle for Bikini Bottom" and "The Movie." I wouldn't use the term "badass" to describe all the in-game soundtrack, but the audio was almost too good for the show...but perhaps not the games...

Edited by Neighborhood Dork

Hated playing Sonic and the Secret Rings, but just like any other Sonic game, I loved the soundtrack, and this is one of my favorites.

Edited by Robogaman

Hated playing Sonic and the Secret Rings, but just like any other Sonic game, I loved the soundtrack, and this is one of my favorites.

Cool man. It sounds really epic.

AKA Hostile Groove - Fly Routine

Makes me hyper as hell...

I DON'T ALLOW VANDALISM IN MY STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

Edited by Neighborhood Dork
1 person likes this

Hello everypony!

Well I consider myself as a metalhead (I go to concerts, wear bandshirts etc.), my favorites are black and death metal (dimmu borgir, immortal also cannibal corpse, krisiun etc.). But at the same time I enjoy classical music (especially russian romatism), more experimental (like lucky dragons) and some hip-hop and dubstep (wuv skrillex). :D

A song from an old asian drama that my parents watched. Really sweet song, got reminded of it during sad scenes in Katawa Shoujo :P