Rainy

Introductions and Salutations

1896 posts in this topic

Hello everypony! Im TSKofA which also stands for "The Silver Knight Of Awesomeness" I love the Ponyville servers because I always feel welcome there. I'm spending most of my tf2 time on the MLP server and absolutely adore it! Hope to see you soon!

Hi everyone! I'm pkrockin199x, or just PK! You may also know me as that n00b WM1 backburner pyro.

Obviously I love Earthbound and all things related. The pony thing surprised me as much as everyone else, and I was hooked. I enjoy the Ponyville servers because of the friendly atmosphere that was especially helpful when I was newer. Now I play almost exclusively on it. Since I can't pick a favorite pony, I always say Gummy. I hail from the Jersey Shore, and i can assure you its nothing like that godawful show. I am into auto racing and am a racer myself, so no making fun of NASCAR!1!!!

Uh, hello i'm Roseluck. I came here because I saw your steam group and always wanted to be on a forum with other bronies. Sorry if I sound nervous but i'm a bit timid. I mainly play Team Fortress 2 (In which I main medic and engy) and alien swarm. Most of the time i'm not on during the day because I work at a bakery from 11 pm to 9 pm. So yeah, i'm just saying hello to you all here.

Helloo. I'm Katfysh, and I'm actually not majorly big on MLP. :P I watched most of the episodes from FiM, but that's about it. If anyone knows me it's from me killing you's on TF2 cuz you get Fluttershy's "sly" face in your freeze cam. :3 I just enjoy this community.

I like anime (watching 10 series atm), I like video games, driving my car, playing at the arcade (DDR, PIU, ITG, really big on dance-rhythm games!), and most of all, sleeping. I love to sleep. I stay up till 4 am in the summer and don't wake up till noon or 1 pm the next day. :)

I'm pretty competitive when it comes to PvP games, so that explains my K/D on TF2 and how I rage sometimes when I just can't seem to do good. :< I've murdered countless masses in CoD, WoW, LoL, Halo... so yeah!

That's me. :)

Hello!

Currently, I go by the name Rarity in game. (You may have seen me in the past few days)

I also go by Aristenn.

A couple of bronies and I stumbled across the TF2 server last week, after, we jokingly changed our steam names to MLP characters(I have actually grown quite fond of my name being Rarity). Needless to say, the server is fun, the games are fun and the server seems really inviting for anyone to come on to play.

In TF2 I main pyro, medic, and soldier; but that doesn't mean that you will not ever see me as a heavy or spy from time to time.

I haven't been playing TF2 for very long, but I am no newcomer to the fps genre. I have played all of the Battlefield games, I used to play RTCW (Return to Castle Wolfenstein), and Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. I also play League of Legends; my favorite champion is Nasus.

I anxiously await the release of Skyrim and DotA2.

Good day to all, my name is Duskye. I've come by here when I noticed the steam group after playing on the TF2 server for awhile.

Usually in other places I'm known has KirbyBoy, but here I'll use my alt alias.

Hope everypony likes me.

Hello everypony.

I'm Mash, I'm of the F2P wave from a while ago and once i found your server i fell in love with the community XD, you guys are so funny!. Well I main Medic, but also use Pyro and Scout, and my favorite pony is Applejack!

Hey there, i'm Jackald (aka GMaster or MasterG, depending on where you may have seen me) and I joined the ponyville server after seeing Rainicorn's map get favourited by one of the bronies i'm subscribed to on youtube.

I live in the UK, and I started watching ponies after I saw a thread about it on a forum called facepunch. My initial thought was "Wow, that's really sad." Then I thought "You know, i'll fight it for a while but then end up watching it eventually, so why not cut out the middle man and just watch the dammed thing" I watched episodes 1 - 3, thought it was okay, then a few days later watched episodes 4 - 16 (all the ones out at the time) and fell in love with it.

I like video games big time, and my ambition is to become a video games journalist or a video games writer, seeing as how English is my strongpoint.

You'll probably see me micspamming on the tf2 servers, so if you have any requests, we haven't had 4 songs that map, and people don't instantly tell me to shut up as soon as I start playing, then i'll happily play specific pony songs for anyone who asks.

Hey there, i'm Jackald (aka GMaster or MasterG, depending on where you may have seen me) and I joined the ponyville server after seeing Rainicorn's map get favourited by one of the bronies i'm subscribed to on youtube.

I live in the UK, and I started watching ponies after I saw a thread about it on a forum called facepunch. My initial thought was "Wow, that's really sad." Then I thought "You know, i'll fight it for a while but then end up watching it eventually, so why not cut out the middle man and just watch the dammed thing" I watched episodes 1 - 3, thought it was okay, then a few days later watched episodes 4 - 16 (all the ones out at the time) and fell in love with it.

I like video games big time, and my ambition is to become a video games journalist or a video games writer, seeing as how English is my strongpoint.

You'll probably see me micspamming on the tf2 servers, so if you have any requests, we haven't had 4 songs that map, and people don't instantly tell me to shut up as soon as I start playing, then i'll happily play specific pony songs for anyone who asks.

Same Jackald that hangs out in Celestia radio's IRC?

Hi everypony. I've been posting here awhile, but I never noticed this thread. Better late then never I guess!

I am nerdy guy with some artistic traits, or maybe an artistic guy with some nerdy traits. Not sure about that one.

I love drawing, I love video games, and I love anything with a good story and interesting characters in it (i.e. MLP: FiM)

Been playing TF2 a lot recently, and thought about joining a group. Then I stumbled on Ponyville server and I liked the idea. And ow I'm here.

I play a pretty mean scout--at least, I like to think I do--but I'll often switch to heavy, solider, or sniper as needed. As you can guess, I'm not one for tactical classes. I like to fly in guns blazing, which works well enough but I'd probably benefit from looking before leaping.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

I'm uh... Well my name starts with a B. On the internet I go by Derpy Hooves, Pinkie Pie, and "Holy shit stop changing your name I can never find you on my friends list."

I was born in Brisbane, Australia and lived there for about 10 years of my life before my family and I moved to the states. For the most of the years in the US I lived in Manassas, VA. Now I'm a current student at Full Sail University in Winter Park, FL. I'm a design student. I've lived alone until about the beginning of last month and things are finally starting to look positive for me.

Being a Full Sail student, it's no real guess that I'm a video game freak. I've already got about 5 games on preorder for this quarter. But no matter what game I turn to I always seem to come back to TF2.

On TF2, my main three classes are Pyro, Soldier, and Spy.

Hi, this is Hugh Mann AKA Alex. I don't even know how I found the server, it was just in my favorites. Maybe it was magic (see what I did there). I like to yell into my mic and order people around when I play as Medic, but otherwise I main Spy and Demo.

I am black, and just started my first semester of college. My friend w.bart is also a regular and my in-real-life friend. We like to roll teams when we team up together. I also like making terrible, terrible puns.

Hi, I am Whatever You Want and I have been playing on your servers on a regular basis for the last week or so. In game I use the name amiga_force because I share my account with someone else and can't be bothered to keep changing my name via Steam, otherwise I would use this name like I do in every other Steam game.

I found the server after seeing the pony votemap featured on Equestria Daily (which is a very well made map by the way, well done to the creator) and so I tried the server out just to see what the TF2 brony community was like. I have to admit that it's a brilliant server, and the best I have played on in the whole of TF2 for many reasons, mainly the players as the majority of them are friendly.

I generally go a Scout, Pyro, Heavy or Medic in game as I am pretty terrible with all the other classes. Well that's pretty much it, so I hope to see you all in game.

I go by Satabi here and pretty much everywhere, and I've playing pretty much exclusively on these servers since I started a few weeks ago, though I'm still not very good (something something F2P). I usually play Engineer or Sniper since those are the only classes I'm not downright terrible at. I don't say much and don't kill much so most of you probably haven't noticed me, but I really enjoy the server.

Same Jackald that hangs out in Celestia radio's IRC?

Probably not, i've only been there a few times.

(Woopsie) While I'm making the rounds, I should probably post in this thread! I've been around here for a bit, but "better late than never" as someone said.

My real name is Jake, which became "Ejak" (dirty connotations be damned) when I started playing Runescape back in '05. The name travelled with me to GameFAQs (I already went there, but didn't post in the forums), then to GaiaOnline, and across the interwebz. I live in Eastern Kentucky. There's not a lot here besides trees; so, I go outside for a bit each day and pet the dogs, then come inside and play video games. I'm working on a degree in Computer Engineering Technology. Hopefully that pans out.

I found these servers through Equestria Daily. I actually only started playing TF2 after that, and I pretty much exclusively play the Ponyville servers on TF2 right now. It's nice to have a sort of home base to come back to after exploring the wasteland that is the Valve servers.. I was F2P, but have since gone premium (highly suggested). I have 'a bit' of a foundation in these types of games, so I'm not awful. Still, I could be better. In descending order, I play: Soldier, Medic, Heavy, Demoman. I have been turned onto scout by FortWars, though.

I'm kind of a Fluttershy around strangers, so I don't comment on the action much over the mic. I'll work on it, as I'm sure you would all like to hear my lovely Deliverance accent. I think it's quite moderate, actually, but I'm sure everyone else thinks I'm a squidbilly.

So...yeah. Hi, everyone!

hallo all I'm Comet some of you might know me as fenwood on tf2 nice to meet you all

I like gaming and reading and have recently been exposed to MLP so awsome i laugh so hard watching this show and its great and apox on the haters glad to meet you all!

Uh...hi, everyone. My name is Smashing Good Time, also known as Gaia Dragon, and I only recently found this forum. I thought it looked like one of the only intelligent communities on the Internet, so I decided to sign up. Pleased to meet you all!

I became a brony after I read the fanfic 'Better Living Through Science and Ponies', and decided to seek out the episodes. I became hooked on the first one, and the rest is history. I don't really have a favourite pony; I have a lot of ponies I like. But if I had to choose one, it would be Princess Luna.

My main hobbies are reading manga, playing games and writing fanfics. I mostly like shonen manga, particularly Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and Fairy Tail. I play TF2, so you may see me on the pony servers now or them. I also have a 3DS, and play Chrono Trigger, Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon. I'm also fond of Portal.

As for my fanfic writing, I think I'm steadily getting better, but not to the point where my fics can be posted on Equestria Daily. I've written a TF2 and pony crossover called Equestria Fortress 2, and if anyone wants to read it they can find it here. I'm also participating in NaPoWriMo.

Personal details? Sorry, I can't reveal those. I will say that I'm Chinese and I'm a boy, though.

Anyway, that's just about it. You might see me on the TF2 Severs, so feel free to give me a shout if you do. Apart from that, I look forward to joining this fine community!

Hello all.

I'm normally not the type who posts on forums, but I've really been enjoying my time spent on the servers so I figured I should get around to registering. Some of you may recognize my username since it's the same one that I use in game. For those curious about it's meaning, it's really not all that clever of a name. It's based on my favorite games of all time, Crusader: No Remorse/Regret.

In the event that my favorite game wasn't a dead giveaway, I'm in my 20's (24 to be exact) and I'm incredibly addicted to MLP:FIM.. another shocker, I'm sure. I'm also a diehard PC gamer. When I'm not playing some game on PC I can usually be found either building a PC for a friend or family member or offering them repair/bug fix tips.

While I don't consider myself a shy person, I normally won't speak unless spoken to. So you probably won't see or hear much from me while playing. However, that doesn't mean I won't do my very best to be a good team mate. I'm not afraid to switch to whichever class the team needs and while I'm better at certain ones (medic, pyro and sniper), I can usually hold my own at least somewhat with the others.

I look forward to playing with all of you and hope to have some great moments in the process.

Edited by CrusNR

Hello every pony,

Sgt Applejack told me I should come here and say Hi. I try and get on the server when I can but its always full. When I do get on its hooves over tails better then the other pony servers out there.

I got hooked on the series after watching Dragonshy (my first episode) and noticing how the dragon's design was taken directly from Tolkien's own drawing of Smaug from 'The Hobbit.' I love the references in the show as well as the comedic throwbacks to classic comedy like the marx brothers, benny hill, warner brothers, and looney toons.

Well, nice to meet you all,

Smeagolthevile (my current steam name is Gummy the Toothless Gator)

Hey everypony,

Been playing on the servers for the past few weeks, but decided to finally stop in and show my support by joining the forums too. Many of you may know me as =FiM= Pinkie Pie or =FiM= Pinkamena Pie.

Me as a brony:

Originally got into MLP:FiM after seeing how easily it was pissing people off on certain forums I regularly visit with just posting a few MLP pics. Began collecting images for trolling purposes, but noticed that the popularity of MLP refused to die down after a few weeks. Finally, I broke down and watched a few episodes (at the time, they were only up to episode 7 or 8 I believe). Ever since, I have been a dedicated brony.

Favorite pony: Pinkie Pie

Favorite episode: Episode 25: Party of One

Me as a gamer:

Been gaming for forever and a day it would seem, since the hayday of the 8bit systems (what? I still bust out my NES and play it from time to time). Didn't break into the PC gaming scene until Half Life was released (which, I only purchased so I could play Team Fortress Classic) and Starcraft. Nowadays, I primarily just play Minecraft or Team Fortress 2.

Primary classes: Sniper and Pyro

Least favorite class: Heavy (sorry, the hatred for this class was bred in me from way back in the TFC days)

Me as a person:

Probably the least interesting of the three topics. 25 year old, been in the Army for 8 years working as IT tech (specifically server management). Been to Iraq twice (2006-2008, 2010) and currently stationed out of Ft Hood, TX. Will be moving to Germany sometime later this year.

Anyways, that is me in a nutshell. Glad to be here...

Hello once again everyone. I am Flutterguy and been playing on the servers for quite some time now. The servers popped up out of nowhere when i was browsing and i liked it ever since. I know I've played with most of you before. Can't wait to play with the rest of everypony here.

I am 22 and am in college for game programming and have started to toy around with modeling. I'm starting out simple of course, but hope to get that even perfected. Umm, I play mostly on a laptop so my games definitely aren't the best. like some ppl said before, TF2 is serious business. Anyways, I like to play around with all the classes and try to fill the missing spots. I think my best class is probably medic, followed by sniper and pyro.

So yeah, that's me :D

Hello, my name is Matthew Wilson, but usual y just go by Wilson.

I'm 19 and live in Washington. ever since i was but a wee lad ive been glued to a computer and i have always loved playing games and meetin new folk over the interwebs.

Ill be shipping off to the Air Force in a year seeing as i graduated high school last year and i plan to live it up till then, and by that i mean play ungodly amounts of video games and getting as much pony swag as i can till im torn away from the easy life which i now live. ^^

Hey everybody! Fairly new to the TF2 servers, but I go by Pinkie Guy 2: Electric Scootaloo on steam. Started watching the show a few days after my birthday in late June-ish and I got hooked instantly at the end of the first episode. I used to play a lot of Xbox, but I slowly ditched it for Starcraft 2 and TF2, and most of the time if I'm online and not in one of the pony servers then I'm joining random pugs with my friends. I love singing, even though most of the time I'm terri-bad, and I love how friendly this community is! My favorite class has to be Medic because no matter how bad I am I'm still helping someone somewhere. I hope I see some of you guys on the battlefield soon :D!

Hello my name is Eamon, but i do and probably always will go by Puddi (prounced poodi... not sure why though :P) but anywho, i have just recently started playing TF2 and adore the game, my hobbies consist of, videogames, ponies, videogames, and ponies xD

oh and fluttershy is best pony... jus an opinion of course though :D