Rainy

Introductions and Salutations

1896 posts in this topic

Hello my name is Eamon, but i do and probably always will go by Puddi (prounced poodi... not sure why though :P) but anywho, i have just recently started playing TF2 and adore the game, my hobbies consist of, videogames, ponies, videogames, and ponies xD

oh and fluttershy is best pony... jus an opinion of course though :D

you will fit in nicely :D Welcome to the herd

Hey Everypony!! Im ThePonyWithNoFace Or Thunder Crash I Like TF2, COD, L4D All those abbreviated games :D

Edited by ThePonyWithNoFace

Hey, hows it going? Name's Robogaman. Im a brony like most of yall here. I am aso a huge fan of Valve games. Just started college, so I may or may not be on all the time, but I hope to enjoy talking and playing TF2 with yall.

Hello my name is Eamon, but i do and probably always will go by Puddi (prounced poodi... not sure why though :P) but anywho, i have just recently started playing TF2 and adore the game, my hobbies consist of, videogames, ponies, videogames, and ponies xD

oh and fluttershy is best pony... jus an opinion of course though :D

you will fit in nicely :D Welcome to the herd

Oh why thank you :D

im sure i'll have a great time, oh what the hay, i alrdy am xDxDxD

i love this community :P

Group_hug_Pinkie_Pie_Fluttershy_Rarity_Applejack_Rainbow_Dash_Twilight_Sparkle_S1E23.png

Group Hug xD

I love everypony too...

...especially with a cup of flour, add it to the mix,

Now just take a little something sweet not sour, a bit of salt, just a pinch,

Baking these treats is such a cinch, add a teaspoon of vanilla,

Add a little more and you count to four,

And you never get your fill of...

Cupcakes, so sweet and tasty,

Cupcakes, don't be too hasty,

Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, CUPCAKES!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Hey Ponies,

Been playing TF2 for a few weeks. I go by =FIM= Rarity, the pic may change but the name doesn't change. I play a host of assorted online games when I'm not working, doing college stuff, art things (very Rarity like indeed), or reading. Found the boards through the server. Stayed on the server because non-bronies just aren't as fun as bronies.

Rarity is my favorite pony because she makes things, and I gotta support creativity and talent when it applies. My second favorite pony is Nightmare Moon, once she turns little again I don't care. I seriously hope they bring her wickedness back to visit ponyville for a little while. It may never happen but we all gotta have dreams.

Catch you on the servers.

"Burn muffins, burn."

Hey Ponies,

Been playing TF2 for a few weeks. I go by =FIM= Rarity, the pic may change but the name doesn't change. I play a host of assorted online games when I'm not working, doing college stuff, art things (very Rarity like indeed), or reading. Found the boards through the server. Stayed on the server because non-bronies just aren't as fun as bronies.

Rarity is my favorite pony because she makes things, and I gotta support creativity and talent when it applies. My second favorite pony is Nightmare Moon, once she turns little again I don't care. I seriously hope they bring her wickedness back to visit ponyville for a little while. It may never happen but we all gotta have dreams.

Catch you on the servers.

"Burn muffins, burn."

Welcome and I love you. Not everyday you see another rarity fan. Im a bit of a rarity fangirl myself.

well, i'm probably pretty late to be posting on here since i have been on this forum for quite a while now (in my time anyways) and i don't think i ever posted on this thread so here it goes:

My name is Scott. I'm 16 and, as you can probably tell, i'm a brony. i've been a brony for about a month or two now ever since my friend told me to give the show a try. i found the ponyville server through the recommendation of a friend of mine on my normal tf2 server that isnt pony-based. my favorite is scootaloo. i know shes not really one of the mane 6 or any of the popular background ponies, but i like her nonetheless. i never thought i would be the type to post on forums that much, but because of the fact that i am growing increasingly bored with tf2 because there really hasn't been that many updates since the uber update that didn't involve hats so... yea... anyways, thats me for you i suppose.

finally im seeing some rarity love up in here wooo xD

she has always been in my top three, and i have never understood when someone tells me they dont care for her... :P

buuuut, as much as i love all the ponies, fluttershy will ALWAYS be number 1 :D

Howdy,

I go by XombieMan on the servers, and I've been enjoying the last couple of weeks that I've spent on the servers. I hope to become better acquainted with everyone here on the forums.

I really enjoy playing pyro, scout, and engineer, but I'll play just about any class if the map/game requires it.

Thanks for the welcome RoseLuck. Been working my tail, sorry if that thanks is a wee bit late.

Rarity might be more popular amongst females... since she's probably the most feminine next to Fluttershy, and with the general population of watchers and bronies being actual bros... rarity doesn't get much love. :D

Thanks for the welcome RoseLuck. Been working my tail, sorry if that thanks is a wee bit late.

Rarity might be more popular amongst females... since she's probably the most feminine next to Fluttershy, and with the general population of watchers and bronies being actual bros... rarity doesn't get much love. :D

could be, but fluttershy gets LOADS of love xD plus fluttershy and rarity both make it into my top 3 :P fluttershy #1 and Rarity #3 xD

could be, but fluttershy gets LOADS of love xD plus fluttershy and rarity both make it into my top 3 :P fluttershy #1 and Rarity #3 xD

Rarity is that vain girl that keeps adjusting her hair while you're eating dinner, you can tell she's more into making sure she looks camera ready than listening to what you do for a living.

Fluttershy is the girl that's gonna bring you soup when you're sick, clean your house and make sure you're taken care of.

Of course Flutter is gonna get more love. People only wanna screw the vain girls, they don't wanna deal with them long term. :D

Rarity is that vain girl that keeps adjusting her hair while you're eating dinner, you can tell she's more into making sure she looks camera ready than listening to what you do for a living.

Fluttershy is the girl that's gonna bring you soup when you're sick, clean your house and make sure you're taken care of.

Of course Flutter is gonna get more love. People only wanna screw the vain girls, they don't wanna deal with them long term. :D

Well said.

I'm not much of a Fluttershy fan, if one at all.

Ponies I like a lot:

Rarity, Pinkie, Applejack, and Twilight.

Well said.

I'm not much of a Fluttershy fan, if one at all.

Ponies I like a lot:

Rarity, Pinkie, Applejack, and Twilight.

Awww.... I like you too SGT <3<3<3

I wanted to welcome all the new peeps to the board as well... Welcome to the herd...

Hello everypony, I am a Norwegian metalhead who got into the show about a week ago, but who have enjoyed the whole fandom for several months, and must admit that ponies saved my life from a depression. I see you guys have some cool TF2 servers running so I hope you all don't mind if I check them out sometimes even if my ping is a bit high.

And even if I like some grim imagery and music from time to time, I am really a nice guy, so don't worry about that. :smile:

Hello everyone, I am pretty new to this whole My Little Pony craze sweeping America these days, but nonetheless I am a pretty dedicated Brony. Also, I have a quick question for anypony that would like to help out. I absolutely love MLP:FIM, and like to call myself a Brony, but i'm not quite ready to come out and openly say it in public. Am I still a Brony because of that?