Rainy

Introductions and Salutations

1896 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I am pretty new to this whole My Little Pony craze sweeping America these days, but nonetheless I am a pretty dedicated Brony. Also, I have a quick question for anypony that would like to help out. I absolutely love MLP:FIM, and like to call myself a Brony, but i'm not quite ready to come out and openly say it in public. Am I still a Brony because of that?

Lol im a furry and brony, took me a while to admit to furry, I think my clan mate will explode for me being a brony too but no, it still makes you a brony

welcome to the herd!

Be brave, 10RSAX! (How the heck do I pronounce that?)

People will come around. Just be yourself, act normally, and don't make a big deal out of it, any nobody else will. You'll have to deal with a little ribbing, but if you take it in stride everything will be fine.

Thanks guys! Hopefully my friends wont shun me too much when I finally do tell them! haha, by the way, its pronounced tenor sax. Speaking of saxophones, I am currently in the process of making a saxophone duet of Equestria Girls! Planning to upload it to youtube and this site soon hopefully!

Thanks guys! Hopefully my friends wont shun me too much when I finally do tell them! haha, by the way, its pronounced tenor sax. Speaking of saxophones, I am currently in the process of making a saxophone duet of Equestria Girls! Planning to upload it to youtube and this site soon hopefully!

Oh snap, a sax player. When I saw the forum name on the preview thing my hopes went up that it wasn't mere coincidence. Anywho, welcome to the board! Hope to hear your song thingie sometime soon!

Just joined. Nice forum.

The name is Turok. I regard myself as the Best Sniper with Huntsman in Ponyville's TF2 servers. Ive only watched 3-4 episodes of My Little Pony: FiM but thats only becuz im not really sure where to watch it (was watching on youtube but then the episode i wanted to watch was taken down :\ and that ep wasnt the only one taken down....)

My favourite pony is between fluttershy and rarity. for the moment.... fluttershy.

Favorite Game:

Battlezone 2: Combat Commander

First Game Ever Played:

Battlezone 1

Other Games That I Like:

Halo

Ghost Recon

Elder Scrolls

Team Fortress 2

Gmod

Gears of War

Portal

Communities I Am A Part Of:

Battlezone Community

Black Water Ops

Ontario, Canada

Things That I Am:

18 (birthday is Aug 31)

Male

Brony

Blue eyes

Dark brown hair

A little under weight

Straight

Xbox Live Gamertag:

Dataanti

Steam:

Dataanti

Nice to meet you all, My name is Starbuck.

Love to draw, animate and design games. I'm currently working on a project which I can't get into detail about just yet. I have seen every episode of Friendship is Magic, including the second season episode, really looking forward to Episode 4 when it comes out lol. On TF2 I'm one heck of a Sniper, Please don't hate me if I play that class alot, I have also had lots of insults with my skill since they can't believe that they're good snipers in the game...

Anyway...I hope I have lots of fun on your forum and servers, I played in your server for the first time and you were all very nice =)

Oh and I live in the UK. Thats about it.

@ Starbuck,

Welcome to Ponyville! If you like to draw, feel free to post some of your work in Artist Art forum.

Also I'd like to see your Sniping in action; I'm usually on the Dallas server so I hope to see you there.

BTW, your name makes me crave coffee. >.>

Edited by Rainbro Dash

*sits drinking starbucks coffee*

Can't imagen why it makes you do that Rainbro Dash

(Yes I actually have starbucks coffee... made me crave it too)

Hello! I suppose my first post here should be in this thread.

Anyway, I just found the TF2 server randomly (clicked Play Now button with Random gametype and out of the 2000+ servers it put me in this one) and decided I needed to become part of the community. I'll most likely be returning to the servers; I had a lot of fun in those two or so games I played last night.

I became hooked on ponies a few months ago, either late July or early August. The Cheezeburger Network had just added their My Little Brony page, and I decided to see what all the fuss was about. Really glad I did. The show's great, and I love the community. I haven't had a bad experience yet!

With that, I'll be on my way. I look forward to the good times that are sure to be had.

Welcome to the fourms Banjo! Hope to see you in TF2 sometime.

Hi there everyone! My name is Elyon or Ash, and its nice to meet you. I'm not really sure what to say here...I'm a liberal arts student with a writing major. I love the sims and the valve games. (you might know me from steam, my name is Whiskey) My favorite authors/directors are Terry Pratchet, Neil Gaiman, Chuck Palahniuk, Joss Whedon, and William Blake. I hope I'll get to know you all ^-^

Hello everyone! I found this delightful place through a friend of mine, and I've rather enjoyed my time here! I usually frequent the Dallas TF2 server, and I easily get discouraged, so please go easy on me T_T

I love playing music for my friends, especially when the server's quiet and it feels so sad and lonely with only a few people in. I do keep it nice and quiet and prefer to take requests, including 'stop' ^.^

Ummm let's see. I like playing Demo and Soldier, but I'll play medic if m team can take care of me. I also enjoy playing Spy when my stabs decide to register. All in all though I think I've done my best as Pyro.

@ Princess Luna

Was playing with you earlier Princess Luna. I really like the music you played, and the fact that you've really good fidelity and pay attention to the volume. Glad to have you here in Ponyville!

Edited by Rainbro Dash

Hi there! My name is Newschoollibrarian. You can call me any of those words, or just Tiny.

I'm a new FIM fan who loved MLP back in the day.

As a little kid, I grew up not only with the ponies but with great characters like Rainbow Brite, Belle, and Jasmine.

I'm a college student, studying for Ancient History on a secondary level. Then I'm going to get my Masters in Library Science. I'll work in Archival History after that.

I like Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, and Zecora so far. Right before this post, I just finished episode 8. I'm a big fan of Zebras anyways, but the story about Zecora is one of my favorites already. Twilight Sparkle reflects the insecurities and awkwardness I have when meeting new people. Fluttershy reflects my insecurities in general, as well as my issue with people.

As for games, I'm not big on multiplayer, unless it's a LEGO game. Bioshock is my favorite series. And Batman Arkham Asylum was amazing. I'm eagerly awaiting Arkham City.

I'm available to tweet at with the username TinyNerd, or just message me on here.

Have a good one Bronies.

:pixel-twilight:

Edited by newschoollibrarian

@ newschoollibrarian,

I think Fluttershy appeals to the socially awkward geek in all of us.

Well, those of us who are socially awkward anyway. I know I am. >.>

:pixel-fluttershy:

Edited by Rainbro Dash
1 person likes this

Hello everyone My name is Stormy Thorn, but you may call me Thorn I am a fellow brony I like Punk Rock i love anime and Pony'sand I live in houston I started watching pony's and i love it

Alright, I've lurked long enough.

I'm MrKenyon, probably better known on the TF2 servers as "That heavy who keeps running face first into the enemy line," or "That pyro who keeps missing you with the Axetinguisher."

I'm here less for the ponies, and more for the shooting people until they fall down, but I appreciate the series. When I'm not mindlessly letting my medic get destroyed by pyros, I'm usually off writing, reading, or being a responsible adult. Not a fan of the last one, but it lets me do the others.

...you're not gonna let me go 'til I answer the pony question, will you?

Fine.

Twilight Sparkle is best pony. Applejack a close 2nd.

Been on the site for awhile and never made my intro post.

I'm 28 and I play on mostly on the Dallas TF2 server and the Minecraft server. I usually go by the name Drake when I can (Gelderon on the MC server). I like to play all types of games and am up to trying any. You can add me on Steam if you'd like from HERE. I got on the MLP bandwagon late. The first season was pretty much done when I started watching it. I do enjoy the show, but i like what the community does with it even more. I haven't gotten into the fan fiction yet but I'm an avid reader and it's just a matter of time. To me Pinkie Pie is best pony with Rarity coming in as second.

This is Forevermuffins here, saying hi and not lurking like a good brony.

I play TF2/Minecraft off and on when I'm not messing around with art, reading eqd/fanfics or studying, and I go by "muffins" or "forever" of "that damn sniper" or "that bad spy" or even "the maker of superfluous holes in unfortunate places." I play alot of games to get away from the stupidity of the college education system, and since I have utterly devoured almost every game and book I've come in contact with that I remotely liked, I am willing to try out even crazier stuff (I also am kinda taking commissions but that's sorta iffy sometimes, hit me up at My DA Page ) I started watching MLP in February, and these ponies... they're awesome, I love the community so much.

As for best pony, it changes from day to day, but it's in between Rainbow Dash, Vinyl, and Derpy. Today it's Derpy.

P.S. Pinkie would be best pony, but I know better.

Edited by Forevermuffins

Well, uh, I'm Mute. I've actually been going to the servers (all 3 of them, depending on ping) for quite awhile but never actually made an account here. I also am pretty bad at introductions as I rarely make any that are longer than a few sentences.

Oh and to keep up the trend of the last few posts, my favourite pony changes often as I don't particularly dislike any of them.

Hello all. :)

Piimpeh here. I tend to be online alot. Whether it's steam, skype, or anywhere I've joined on the interwebs! I play TF2 (Less than I used to), Minecraft, and any other Mac-compatible games. I've watched the series, but I'm always shy jumping onto the forum boards >w<

Minor detailin's of the Piimpeh: 20 yrs old, in Southern Georgia. Loves zombies, and making friendship bracelets. ^^

I'm terribly shy on boards at first so give me some time to get comfy here :)