Rule #1: Never listen to Pon

Rule #2: Always listen to Medi

They both suck.

Lol idk whos word i should take for

noted

1 person likes this

I use my powerful voice to coerce people to gather around me and assist in my dark deeds. 

We gather on Tuesdays and Wednesdays if you wish to join us in taking over the world.

Not if I use my powers of Polar Opposite behaviors to beat you!

They both suck.

Lol idk whos word i should take for

noted

Harlot.

Hello all!I'm a Brony as late as 2013!Iv'e seen the entire series so i'm not too new to the fandom.I can't wait to converse with all of you!

Hello Pony's Across the land! I'm Solaire i'm new to the site and series... and i can't wait to see more of this great series! I'll be Honset i like Rainbow Dash the most out all the pony's img-1296937-1-smile.png

Also i love to play Elsword.

tumblr_m3mxsder5N1rua30ko1_250.gif

Hello, everyone and welcome to the forums!

Hey guys, I mainly play TF2 and got here by the Vs Ponyville mod really. I'm sorry I don't much to say about myself that's at least interesting but I hope I could meet some great people here!

Hello everyone, my name is Wolf~Heart aka Flavio. either way is fine, I love the night. my favorite ponies are princes luna and the beautiful shy flutter shy. I love to read, write and explore. I hope o encounter many of you in tf2. if you would like to get to know me better, just message me and ask. oh and don't worry I wont bite................. hard lol :devil:  

Greetings, Light Shiner and hail, Wolf-Heart! I hope to meet you both in-game. I'm mainly on the VSP Texas servers and it's full of great people to converse with. I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I have, if not more.

A very belated introduction, given the fact I joined here in August-September, haha. But of course, hello everyone! I am SolemnKi. I've been a brony for more than two years now, and have not once regreted the decision I made that hot night in late June, early July. It was 2AM, and I was not even a little tired, and tried to get myself tired. I then remembered, one of my favorite YouTubers, is a brony. I then just opened Netflix, searched it, and there it was: MLP FiM. I was hesitant at first, but decided I would just go through with it (because it was in fact 2AM, I wouldn't have anyone watching me and judging me hastely, haha). I opened it up, clicked on S1E1, and started it. 22 minutes passed, and the episode went to its credits sequence. I was astonished, literally, astonished at the things this show contains. At that point, I fell in love with it, and since then, have introduced more than 5 people to the show and converted them to the dedicated bronies/pegasisters they are today. My name "SolemnKi" originates from two words-"Solemn" and "Ki", solemn meaning serious and/or solid on an opinion, and Ki? Well, Ki is in Chinese philosophy, basically being the "energy" that flows through everything that lives and breathes, and I've always enjoyed studying such subjects (on my own time of course). I enjoy playing video games, listening to music, writing stories and/or short-stories, and hanging out with my closest friends. I'll save my Bio for my profile. If you would like to know more about me, head on over to my profile, or add me on Skype, or anything! I recently added the "About Me" section to my profile, again, highly belated. :)

Favorite Pony? Vinyl Scratch forever.  :dj:

Edited by SolemnKi

Hello I am Kibbles, the alt account name for BigKirby(or the otherway around?)

I used to play on the VSP NJ server but then I stopped :(  

I'm back again and I feel like Luna because NOTHING IS THE SAME. Luckily I have you guys to lead me in the right direction, right?

I play mainly medic on the VSP servers, and I like it.

Reason I'm using my alt account; I bought some stuff in Dota 2 but can't trade it into my main account since I had to password reset recently.

I miss my OP Crossbow :(

I love playing as a Support in Dota 2. It's such a good feeling stopping a Spirit Breaker as Shadow Shaman.

Brony since Season 2 wait.

Truth be told, I found this group on complete accident. Played on a PF2 server, looked up 'pony' in steam search and joined Ponyville. Mistakes were made, but I'm glad they were.

If you ask me what my favorite pony is, I'm gonna ask you some categories (Main, Background, Princess, Villain, Season, Filly...)

Hello~
The names GizmoTok, or Gizmo for short (Also known as ヴィーナス on most Japanese local MMORPGs)
私は日本語で流暢ですが、私の漢字はまだ作業が必要www
I play alot of TF2 nd found this forum through donating to the pony server, I just really liked it alot. :)
I play alot of other games as well, though too many to list. 

And I hope to be active here as well ^3^

Hello~

The names GizmoTok, or Gizmo for short (Also known as ヴィーナス on most Japanese local MMORPGs)

I play alot of TF2 nd found this forum through donating to the pony server, I just really liked it alot. :)

Hello there. I see that you have Yuzuko from Yuyushiki as your avatar. I like you already.

1 person likes this

Hello~

Hello there. I see that you have Yuzuko from Yuyushiki as your avatar. I like you already.

Heyo~

And I noticed you have Maki from Ren Ai Lab, I like you as well.  /)^3^(\

1 person likes this

Hey, I'm gaminglyra. I don't talk to people much but I enjoy talking to friends if that makes sense. I like random games. Even though no one will read this. College coming in a few weeks, making my own PC for the first time so psyched about that even though I have exactly no idea how to build one.

Edited by GamingLyra

Hello~

Hey, I'm gaminglyra. I don't talk to people much but I enjoy talking to friends if that makes sense. I like random games. Even though no one will read this. College coming in a few weeks, making my own PC for the first time so psyched about that even though I have exactly no idea how to build one.

Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you two around chat or something.

Hello~

The names GizmoTok, or Gizmo for short (Also known as ヴィーナス on most Japanese local MMORPGs)

Hello~

The names GizmoTok, or Gizmo for short (Also known as ヴィーナス on most Japanese local MMORPGs)

Hi, my names kevin and I just started playing tf2. I'm not great and I wanted to find a server that is geared towards fun and is accepting of newcomers. So i figured, what better server to play on then one that is filled with fellow bronies? :D