Rainy

Introductions and Salutations

1896 posts in this topic

Oh, un autre français ! J'avoue que je suis plutôt étonné, j'pensais que c'était très rare.

( Haha, you're trying to translate what I just said -uh ? )

Well, Bienvenue !

I came here because of the TF2 servers because of my friend, and thus I joined here.

on TF2 I go by Bohemian Rhapsody™ so several of you might know me. I'm also a talented artist and you might know me by these class avatars on MLPTF2Mods. I might also post some of my art here for you to see.

It's great to see you all so far!

I came here because of the TF2 servers because of my friend, and thus I joined here.

on TF2 I go by Bohemian Rhapsody™ so several of you might know me. I'm also a talented artist and you might know me by these class avatars on MLPTF2Mods. I might also post some of my art here for you to see.

It's great to see you all so far!

howdy!

welcome to the forums, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

i know i have :3

Greetings all I am new here and its a pleasure to make you're acquaintance and in time hopefully we can become good friends.. I am a nice person to get a long with and also I love to talk about mostly anything that has to do about mythology or the paranormal.

Wassup Knight!

Is your Steam account or TF2 name also KnightStriker?

I just like to play with every member once in a while ^^

Wassup Knight!

Is your Steam account or TF2 name also KnightStriker?

I just like to play with every member once in a while ^^

Tell you the truth I never have play team fortress two I am not sure if my computer can handle it tho cause as of right now I got a shitty comp and I don't know if it requires a good graphic card to be able to play it x.x...

My name is Lucas Harrsion, and i live in Brazil, I have 18y and like play FPS games. The first time I heard the term "Brony" was in one of Garry's Mod server, called "GMod Theater" where they were shown video from youtube.There I saw for the first time bronies manifesting, showing episodes of the MLP series and related videos.I hated ponies,(no more now) but I noticed that people who watched the series were different people from the rest, then i realized they are nice people, friendly and polite.Thereafter, I started going to chat and play with them on servers, and that's when I knew that they were very nice people. I visit this website almost every day, and always step in the chat even if it is to say "hi" to the boys and girls. Here, I met many people and I put aside the prejudice I had against the bronies. I'm not a fan of the MLP series, and i'm not fissured on ponies as everyone here, but one of my friends who knew the show for me, already began to attend the game servers as well. I would like to thank everyone in the community, being nice to me, and for welcoming me in the chat, thanks to all.

Hey Lucas, I think I was playing with u on the NJ server today lol

Anyways, nice to have you here, hope you like it!

1 person likes this

What is this .... Curse you Mr. Kenyon!

Apparently I got an account while I was sleeping. So ....Um... Hi... I'm Mrs. Kenyon.

I normally lurk behind my boyfriend Mr. Kenyon who thought it would be a good Idea if I stopped doing that.

I like writing, anime, ponies, reading... cute things in general.

Currently participating in NaNo.

I think that's it.

I kept going in to check on him as I couldn't figure out why he was cackling like a maniac.

Most of the time he thinks he's lucky. I'm worried he might get buried under my plushies one of these days.

Snap, I joined the late train..ah well!

Welcome to ponyville MsKenyon! Once your in the nuthouse you can't get out! :spin:

Good Morning, Afternoon, or Evening. *Whenever you may come across this*

I, am Sacredragon, just another MLP fan and TF2 player. A number of you may remember me from the random Pile-o-Gifts parties I would throw on Moiph's Server, but recently I was asked to have one on Rainicorn's Server, so I figured why not... :)

To make it a bit more special, *And with everypony's patience like I have* Rainicorn will have the 1st Party I throw in 2012, which is looking like to be in February. When we get closer to that month, me and Rainicorn will decide what day and time to host so we can get as many of the regular players on her server to be on at the time. Before I use to just have someone make an annoucement saying I was using Gifts, but too soon did I realize that a quarter of the players that join were only in it for the gifts and then bailed immediately after, which is no fair to those that are actual people that I see on the servers all the time. But I sure this will work out very well when the time comes...

I'll keep my introduction at that so it doens't turn into an essay/story.

If you want though, you can see my Steam Profile which is where my story is, and also a Rough Draft of when Parties will occur.

Pleasure meetin you all, I'll see you all soon ^_^.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sacredragon

Good to have ya here bud, your avatar makes me actually like Spike XD

Edited by OhHaiDare