Rainy

Introductions and Salutations

1896 posts in this topic

Hi puzzles and Vulpine it's nice to see you! *hugs you both*

I hope you like it here and you enjoy the servers!

Lastly i hope we become good friends!

Hello. Another descendant of PF2 here.

I'm fairly late on the PF2 transitional train, but no less I am here. I come from almost the very beginning of PF2's life (Having joined PF2 roughly a month after servers were created) and, well... As much as I feel like I don't communicate a lot with the people from there, it was always one of my homes, and I suppose a new home is mandatory due to PF2 being dead. Not so much a Brony anymore, as I've had little to no interest since roughly mid-season 4, but I've always enjoyed the community for the most part; Hence my transition.

In short, I am just cool guy who works two part-time jobs and will be turning 21 come this October. Eventually I will sum up the might to draw again and probably make an art thread here. Eventually. I've been hesitant for awhile now in getting back into it. I just really feel like I need something to do other than play games and feel that drawing may be the right choice, but am unsure of it.

Feel free to add me if you wish. If for whatever reason my steam doesn't show up on here, my name on steam is The Butt Rumbler. Has the same picture as my avatar on here.

Edited by Sacred

Hello!

Basically I've come here from Pony fortress 2, I use to be apart of that community, but since the site and the server went down I'm hoping to become a part of this one and hopefully meet a few PF2 members who migrated over too!

so yeah not the best intro post but it gets the point across haha :D

P.S: does the main forum page always load at a snails pace? 

Edited by MechTech

Welp I have no Idea what I am doing... And it ain't like I woke up in a good mood today so my name is David and you know me as David the Aspie!

Hello everyone!

I am another person coming from pony fortress 2 ,but in a weird way. I joined PF2 during an earlier stage of it's life and long story short I got burned out of TF2 and stopped playing for months on end. One day a friend of mine wanted to play TF2  and I went to PF2 ,but I had to leave as soon as I got on it. A couple days later and PF2 was gone and it left me in a place of not knowing where to go or what to do with TF2 at that point. I went and found this through the PF2 steam group and after a couple of hours of reading forums I have came to the conclusion that I am willing to give this a shot as everyone seems to be nice and welcoming and I appreciate what this community is doing so far. I might try out some servers now and then ,but until I get into the swing of things I'll be on and off for a while. 

off of that topic, when I was playing I would get on every day and play until the day ended and if I can find a place in this community I can see that happening again. As of personality and game play I try to stay calm and just have fun following what everyone is doing atm be it full objective or just have some fun with peaceful heavies. As for classes I am more of a wild card depending on map, players, etc... Other than that I try to just stay to TF2 with these groups rather than getting into a lot of forum posts unless needed. Hope to have fun with you guys at some point.  

Hello, i'm sure most of you may have heard about me. I'm Blitzkrieg's creator.

Many of you may or may not have seen my brief appearance during Donut Steel's debut, I even played as him during one of the rounds.

I'm sometimes here and there from time to time. I main scout, soldier and demoman on TF2.

Edited by shadow-koishi93
2 people like this

Good morning!  I guess since I've been playing on the server for a bit now, I might as well transition to the forum as well n' say hello!

My Steam name is Sirmcfiggles but PRIMARILY I play on these servers under the name Earl Grey, which is actually the name of my OC as well~

r6G8oCu.png

I've been a frequent player of TF2 for well over a couple years with a bit over 1400 hours under my belt, although since I have a hardworking job + stuff to do, that number hasn't changed a lot!  I've been a fan of VSH servers ever since I first heard about them, and soon after I started to find the Ponyville.net servers & decided to give them a try as well!

===============================================

I became a brony back when Gen 4 first got its beginnings, and I owe it to an old college roommate of mine that brought me into the fandom not long after that.  Being a brony has been in of itself a unique experience in more ways than one; having gone to Bronycon for two years now & eventually finding the current love of my life with the fandom, it's been a life-changing experience for me for the better.

So if you guys want a laid-back, casual and fun fella like me, don't be afraid to drop a friend invite.  You'll probably find me on the PVille servers plenty!

Oh hello, here's some information about me; I just heard about the forums from a friend of mine.

I'm really terrible at introductions, so please bear with me. I don't exactly know what to post about in here, but I'll try anyways I guess.

You guys can call me Eight or Egit, I play a lot of games, but not that much on Steam at the moment. Mostly TF2 (which I suck at even after thousands of hours) whenever I feel like it. I like collecting retro games and consoles. My favorite ponies are Pinkie and Sweetie Belle. Yeah, that's about it really.

Oh, I almost forgot; I kind of act childish a lot and I have problems with taking what people say a bit too seriously and therefor I have ended up in a few arguments on previous forums I've been on, mentally I'm like a five-year-old. I also have somewhat of a bad temper when it comes to online games, so that's why I don't play as much as I used to. Mainly because I'm afraid of people judging me... So yeah, I can be pretty negative, so no offense if I might seem a bit grumpy at times. I have mood swings and I'm a pretty insecure person. S-sorry...

Anyways, that aside, nice to meet you all.

*awkwardly shuffles in*

Hiya. I always felt like putting something here after being here for awhile, but never had the courage. 

Anyways, name's Eleanora. I mainly hang around the Texas Main Server, and been around for a little over a year. Basically when I started playing on steam, I entered the world of TF2. And thanks to an old friend (Duke Knutstrand back when he was relatively active) I stumbled upon the server. One thing to note: I've never watched an episode from the show  :study: I've been coming onto the server mainly for friends and the gamemode. My curiousity for the series is piqued because of it, but I can't find the time to watch it all sooo... rip. 

Over the past year, I have made some good friends on here who I talk to often; they're basically the main reason I log on to play. Sometimesidocriwhenmynameisspelledincorrectlybutohwell So if there's any struggles with my name, call me whatever ya like. Ele/Ellie or Nora are most common and do just fine  :lol:

I may tend to get salty in chat, mainly since I feel like I'm a terribad player and cry over dying so quickly. I tend to switch between playing medic and pyro, with the occasional sniper thrown in. But I still die too quickly and in my honest opinion I feel like I bring bad luck to anyone who heals me :< 

Uhhhh, anything else... ermmm, getting awkward like usual. I'm an awkward tree really. 

Sooooooooo, yeah. Lookin' forward to meeting peeps and having fun ^^ 

(feellikethiswon'tbeseenorcaredfor,feelslikeicameintointroducemyselfwhenforumsaren'tactive)

With that insert-foot-into-mouth nature, I'll be scufflin on out here o/ 

~~

2 people like this

Well then Nora, Welcome to the Forum and hope that you have a good time on here, hehehe.

Also for the server i main Medic a majority of the time(I do go completely Medic try-hard when Gimpy is on cause he depends on it, since other random medics don't heal Primary targets and or Uber), i do play Soldier as well but i suck at Rocket jumping so it's meh, I play Mad-Milk Scout only on Maps that has 1-2 health kits, or none at all cause even though Damage is important supporting the team is still in my mindset as a Medic main to keep the Melee Players alive to do the damage, for the other classes i just play them when the team just lacks class variety.

The game-mode isn't prefect(for certain things that should still be adjusted in the mode), but overall it's still great to play to an extent when friends are on(kek), but yeah, hopefully you fully join the herd like a majority of us. :smugtrixie:

That part with the salt hit too close to home. I know what you mean exactly, Nora. It's a little bit awkward that I can't reply to your post at the moment since I'm on my phone, but I know exactly how you feel because that's basically how I play all the time.

1 person likes this

So my name is Danyea Taylor...
I love mlp so much that its my Life!!!!! 
:heart::pixel-rarity:

You Reallly have to ask who my favourite pony is

Meh.It's instantly Rare,Also SHE IS marshmallow,Not OFFENSE THOUGH,SHE IS JUST SO WHITE, LIKE A MARSHMALLOW,AND ADORABLE~
Reasons i love rarity
♦She is the cutest,most adorable,sexiest,ANYTHING THAT DESCRIBES A GOOD-LOOKIN FIGURE.♦
♦She Has The Most Beautiful Cutie Mark I have Ever Seeen♦
♦She's Best Pony(DUH)!!!!!!♦
♦Her EQG FORM IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT♦
♦she has a wonderful mane♦
♦Did i mention that she's best pony?♦
♦She Has A purple Mane♦
♦She has THE MOST MATURE VOICE IN THE SHOW♦
♦SHE'S BEST PONY(wait,i said that already)!♦
♦SPIKE LOVES HER♦
♦SHE HAS A REALLY GOOD TEMPER♦
♦I love her♦

1 person likes this

Hello, everyone.

You may know me as Caliboom, I usually play on the VS. Ponyville Texas Server, and I have some friends there.

Well, I first discovered TF2 when I saw some gmod video, and I thought the video looked nice. I never knew it was a real game, I only discovered about it months later.

So, in VS. Ponyville, I don't play as Hale a lot, because I don't really like playing Hale, and I like to play as Heavy, Soldier, and sometimes Scout and Engineer there.

On normal servers, I play mostly Scout and Engie.

I really like the game, it was a pretty amazing idea, and the community there is awesome, as well. c:

1 person likes this

Hello guys

I know a few of you already know me since I have been playing on these severs for a long while so I thought I'd finally say hello to everyone!

Although I'm not a brony I have always enjoyed my time playing on these servers which is why I always support it when I can you guys make everyone feel awesome so thanks guys.

just in case you don't know me since I have been off for a little while, I'm a crazy Scotsman who's always up for a good laugh :)   

2 people like this

Hello im Nightmare Dancer or you can call me Dancer or Nightmare lol

i guess not much about this little batpone. im a stallion and im a batpone XD 

im also Canadian and been a brony for a good 4 years. A friend showed me this server and havnt played for a while and decided to try it out again  and actually get into it lol just say hi if ya see me

1 person likes this

Hello everyone my name midnight cross i just started  playing  i think on texas server   today hope to make an acquintance with  everyone and make some nice memories with fellow ponyville fortress gamers. Little something about me  I have been a brony for about year a half and  found out about one your servers gameplay  on youtube bout a month back looked exciting so i decided to join in on the fun. 

1 person likes this

I'm guessing this is where I introduce myself... Anywho! I'm Toresu, 21, and a huge fan of playing online games! I've been a brony/Pegasis since 2011 and a furry...for a very long time. I play TF2 frequently these days but my mainstay is Warframe. My favorite class has to be the engineer (not just because I'm in college for engineering) because I prefer strategy and support roles rather than being up in the head of the battle. Also-I freaking hate spies!

Glad to meet you all!

1 person likes this

Heya people! I'm not very good with introductions, but I'll give it the ol' college try. Hi there! I'm Cadenzel Washington and if you're wondering why I'm called that, well to make a long story short it's a combination pun of actor Denzel Washington and Mi Amore Cadenza (I am a terrible person). Anyway! I've been with ponies for a very long time, (we're talking right at the beginning of Season 2) but being fairly introverted it took me until now to really get involved with some forum in one way or another.

So yeah, I've probably rambled on long enough, but I hope to post more than one thing here and I hope I get to know some cool people around here!

1 person likes this

Hey there! I'm Flyerton, most likely to be known as "Fly".

I primarily play in the Versus Ponyville servers, generally playing as best pony, (Aka Luna, Nightmare Moon and Woona).

I actually spend most of my time in Fimfiction, which is basically the fanfiction writing site of the fandom.

Some of you might know me, since I use the same username literally everywhere.

So, that's about it really. Nice to know you guys!

1 person likes this