Cinnamon Groove

Toys, Toys, Toys!

93 posts in this topic

http://www.equestria...-lyra.html#more

All re-paints ... but it has a Lyra who is just a repainted Twilight, and Trixie is just repainted Rarity, and Fluttershy is still wrong

Are they even trying?

Looking at those makes me doubt Hasbro is trying. Fluttershy is completely yellow, Rainbow Dash's mane and tail have the wrong colors, Trixie is just a recolor of Rarity, Lyra is just a recolor of Twilight, those ponies I've never seen in the show are just recolors and- agh, I'm not buying any toys from Hasbro until they make the toys show-accurate... not that I'd actually find the time to do anything with them, though, I'm usually busy with something irl :V

I'll stick to fan-made stuff kthx.

i agree fan made stuff is best stuff

I just found these sets at the local Toys'R'us. They're $8. Not bad for three mini ponies, that usually go in blind packs for $3 apiece.

Gilda! Squee!

6BB4A5445056900B108FD794D35CBC93.jpg6BB4E2FA5056900B109EF00AF1FC554B.jpg6BB469A25056900B10CC442714C133C4.jpg

The cloudsdale set amusing me and brings a smile to my face. That Gilda and Wonderbolts pony look absolutely awesome! We have Toys'R'us in the UK i wonder if i could find these sets in the stores.

I just found these sets at the local Toys'R'us. They're $8. Not bad for three mini ponies, that usually go in blind packs for $3 apiece.

Gilda! Squee!

6BB4A5445056900B108FD794D35CBC93.jpg6BB4E2FA5056900B109EF00AF1FC554B.jpg6BB469A25056900B10CC442714C133C4.jpg

Un-named Wonderbolt that kind of looks like Spitfire but the wrong colors???

Also, I already have an AppleJack? Why not Apple Bloom?

Damn you Hasbro

Edited by SirRobin
1 person likes this

Voting for the Twilight pack, because not only does it have her, but it also has Shiny, and a poorly recolored Cadance! Is this out now?

Ok, turned out there actually is a Wonderbolt which matches this toy

tumblr_m52jyyLxGX1r8k3c7.jpg

I just thought it was a mispainted Spitfire. I wonder what this one is named? Why is it the first Wonderbolt to get this honor of a toy?

Edited by SirRobin

You could always repaint the model to make it look more like Spitfire. It wouldn't be hard seeing as they have more or less the same body shape. And you could get Soarin' this way as well, provided you don't mind the muzzle shape being a bit off. You could probably fix that with Green Stuff or a similar product anyway.

I'm looking at starting up a collection of my own, but with my financial situation being up in the air I can't make too many purchases at the moment. When I do get around to it though, I might get those packs off eBay.

Also, I already have an AppleJack? Why not Apple Bloom?

Damn you Hasbro

Applebloom and the two other crusaders will probably have their own set.

Lol. Made a trixie pony, packaged her with a Twilight episode.

It is the one where Twi goes crazy, though. I think Trixie would approve.

There is now a Zecora figure. Glows in the dark. Standard pony size. Toys R Us exclusive, apparantly.

3+-+Copy.jpg

Do

Fucking

Want

So

Bad.

Also, the season-closer Canterlot wedding has been getting quite a bit of merch.

I mentioned the figurine three-pack earlier. There is also a castle set in the standard size:

img1053_14420_big.jpg

As well as Cadance and Shining Armor in fashion pony size:

IMG_1162.jpg

Update:

Saw this pack at the local Toys R Us yesterday, called Fan Favorites.

2.jpg

The pic is kinda small, but those are the regular sized ponies. It's got Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Trixie, DJ-P0n3, two I don't remember (Lemon Hearts and Flower Wishes?), and one badass-looking Nightmare Moon.

$(KGrHqR,!kwE+5)HdV(cBQMQ0DOJZg~~60_35.JPG

It sells for about $30.

I don't have any sort of Derpy at all. I just can't bring myself to pay the money online for either a customer of that convention exclusive brushable. Even that vinyl one is going for too high of a price IMO