PK Rockin'

3 Reasons why Gummy is best pony

16 posts in this topic

Let's see how my writing skills are at 3 in the morning. But I feel as if a challenge was proposed and with Celestia as my witness I will accept it.

Now, I have already expressed thoughts in a certain other thread claiming somepony else, that was in fact NOT Gummy, was best. However, I shall reiterate them here as well as add a few.

1) Now, can you honestly look at any other pony and be blown away by the holy, ethereal swag emanating off of them? Didn't think so. Those epic dance moves light up the dance floor more than an enraged pyromaniac could ever hope to.

2) Gummy's pimp hand is so big that we haven't come up with a reasonable analogy to describe it. In the tub with Twilight Sparkle, mackin it with Rainbow, and a 99% success rate of getting in bed with Pinkie EVERY NIGHT? You bet. If he wanted Celestia out of the throne, he would just take 3 minutes of her time, call any media outlet, and BAM! Instant career ruining scandal.

3) Gummy is in fact the most magically talented pony. Archaeologists have found documents leading some to believe Celestia was his apprentice. He also has had every single pony fooled into thinking he is an "Alligator" for as long as anyone can remember. This is merely a disguise to prevent your face from ripping itself off and lodging itself in your throat while your stomach and liver joust with your intestines at the sight of his extraordinary appearance.

4) Look at the Episode "May the Best Pet Win" about a couple minutes in, when the pony-pet-playdate participants perturb a poor prismatic pony (take that alliteration). Notice Pinkie's movements. Notice who, despite all Pinkie's physics shattering abilities, manages to actually hold on to her. That's pretty gosh darned impressive.

5) There is really no alternative pony to even think of being best. You see and hear those simpletons arguing over best pony, while none of them see the obvious truth. You can then calmly bring up that they are all wrong and enlighten them to the fact that Gummy is best pony. This will, in most cases, end the argument as everyone realizes that is the truth.

I am dead serious about all of this. I hope it was an enjoyable read.

2 people like this

44336%20-%20animated%20gummy.gif

That's swag that simply CANT be beat by anypony.

Also, I've come up with a possible theory. Maybe Gummy isn't actually keeping up with Pinkie Pie's physics shattering abilities..but controlling them!

86880%20-%20brain_slug%20comparison%20fluttershy%20Futurama%20gummy%20Hubble%20hubworld%20pinkie_pie.png

I don't think we've actually seen gummy eat anything, have we? ..But we've always seen gummy nip on Pinkie. Perhaps Pinkie's eccentric mind is perfect for Gummy's subsistence? In return, he allows her great powers?

I like how Gummy's front feet point inwards like a cute little Rugrat

Edited by OhHaiDare

2) Gummy's pimp hand is so big that we haven't come up with a reasonable analogy to describe it. In the tub with Twilight Sparkle, mackin it with Rainbow, and a 99% success rate of getting in bed with Pinkie EVERY NIGHT? You bet. If he wanted Celestia out of the throne, he would just take 3 minutes of her time, call any media outlet, and BAM! Instant career ruining scandal.

!hahaha. I've never seen it in this way before, but it is all true. This paragraph made me laugh so much, thanks!

Also I agree with this topic. Gummy is easily the best pony and is an utter pimp.

EDIT: Also shouldn't this be in Pony Discussion rather than Randumb?

Edited by Whatever You Want

Rainbro, I think it's time you stop denying the truth. It's easier to just accept the fact that Gummy is best pony now than to keep prolonging it.

And you're welcome amiga.

In agreement with everyone that this should be moved to Pony Discussion. I didn't think to do it because it was late and I like posting here :D

I think I just had a brain aneurism. My mind just couldn't that sheer amount of gummy in one sitting. Gummy's hypnotic dances WILL put you in trances. Gummy could of easily killed me with the sheer amount of swag he's emitting

Whew! I felt it before I clicked play, and I'm pretty sure that hole in my wall wasn't there before. Just more proof that Gummy is best.

44336%20-%20animated%20gummy.gif

That's swag that simply CANT be beat by anypony.

Also, I've come up with a possible theory. Maybe Gummy isn't actually keeping up with Pinkie Pie's physics shattering abilities..but controlling them!

86880%20-%20brain_slug%20comparison%20fluttershy%20Futurama%20gummy%20Hubble%20hubworld%20pinkie_pie.png

I don't think we've actually seen gummy eat anything, have we? ..But we've always seen gummy nip on Pinkie. Perhaps Pinkie's eccentric mind is perfect for Gummy's subsistence? In return, he allows her great powers?

GUMMY'S GOING TO ENSLAVE ALL PONIES!!! *LAUGHS MANIACALY*

objection one he isnt a pony two he has a book that say how to serve ponies he may be the best pet but best pony no

he has a book that say how to serve ponies he may be the best pet but best pony no

sadly you don't see the inside

it says on the first page To Serve Ponies for Dinner and Lunch the cookbook for the only best pony (gummy)

Somepony should totally make a skin of Gummy to replace the Triboniophorus Tyrannus or the Alien Swarm Parasite. And seeing that Triboniophorus Tyrannus is for Pyro, it will make an even more realistic Pinkie Pyro...