Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bennyis

Give Feedback! ttt_burgdon updated

13 posts in this topic

Its really not a matter of it being walkable, I didn't expect that area to be accessable anyways, just that it looks so unnatural

The previous maps of bennyis were actually pretty well-received and popular on our old TTT server. I suggest you guys check it out, he's got skill making these things.

Malcolm thank you so much! You have no idea how much I appreciate the time you put into testing and giving contsteuctive criticism. Seriously. I will go back and fix everything you just told me because it is all fantastic advice. Yes, I was questioning the thumpers hahaha I'm glad I know to remove them now. I did, however, add two traitor buttons (I have no idea if they work because I couldn't get single player ttt to work out even with console commands). Theres a button in the corner of the window roofed house and a button in the office where the music plays inside. I wish my ttt testing worked so I could test my own maps completely. About the workshop: I have no clue how to upload anything to steam workshop. I'm lazy and decide to choose the easiest route for myself a lot, but I honestly couldn't find an understandable way to upload to workshop. The no draw under the map is visible for me too and I have absolutely no idea why it is doing that. I would, or will have to redo the entire outside ground I think, unless you know of the problem. I appreciate this all so much

I'm sorry it makes you lag a little :/ I worked pretty hard on it! I'm happy with the outcome! Thank you so much for helping me polish it up, Malcolm. Ima add your name in the map then upload it to garrysmod.org lol cuz I'm cool like that

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0