Kuni

Favorite Comic Book Heroes

20 posts in this topic

Playing Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 makes me extremly happy. Y'know why? Somehow my favorite hero got in! *And he's a monster I might add!*

Iron Fist! The Man who can harness his Inner Chi for superhuman abilities!

395px-Immortalironfist.jpg

Man, I love this hero SO much . As a huge fan of the Martial Arts, Iron Fist has been a favorite of mine for a long time. ESPECIALLY the Immortal Iron Fist series. It has some of the best Art I've ever seen in a comic book. It blends an awesome mix of Martial Arts , story telling and a healthy dose of humor here and there.

IronFistmovelist.png?t=1322269386

Another one of my Favorites has got to be his partner Luke Cage. Together they formed the group "Heroes for Hire". They deal with alot of "Street" level crime. Nothing completly world threatening.. Because hey! Sometimes you need direct contact with someone you know will get the job done!..Whether it's getting a purse back or a heads up that theres a big bank heist on the way. Don't mistake them for weak heroes, though! Both of them were part of the Secret Avengers during the Marvel Civil War. Hell, Luke Cage is actually the LEADER of the Avengers now!

new-avengers.jpg

..so yeah! Enough spam from me. What are some of you guy's favorite super heroes?

Edited by Kuni

Oh, it's freggen Batman all the way. Arkham City just got 20% cooler.

my second would have to be Iron Man and then Captain America.

Spider-Man is my favorite.

I think he's got the coolest looking costume out of anyone, and has a weird power in which he can do amazing things with.

Swinging around NYC must be awesome as hell, the spidey sense is just so useful in so many ways, and he's got the agility and reflexes on a spider.

I like spider-man the most.

To me, he's the most relatable superhero ever. He still has to pay his bills, keep his job, tend to his family, his studies, and his turbulant love life.

In one issue, he spent practically the whole comic discussing with fellow scientist Beast whether or not he should pursue fathering a child to Mary Jane with his messed up DNA.

Some of the most iconic images to me from the spiderman comics were the panels of M.J, pacing the apartment in the middle of the night, chainsmoking, wondering if Peter would come back alive.

And it seems to me that when a decision comes to be a hero, or to be there for his family or himself, he always seems to make the wrong decision. And that somehow seems more accurate of life.

I also like Ghost Rider, especially the Spirits of Vengeance stuff from the 90's, 'cause, man, that's just badass!

In X-Men, Beast has always been my fav. I sympathise with an overgrown, weird-looking egghead. And he's just so eloquent.

Batman is fun, especially if you have the same point of view as me and the Joker do on him.

He is as crazy as everyone he puts in Arkham Assylum. Yet he gets to go free, while we they are stuck in padded cells.

Seriously. random bad guy puts on a costume and performs acts of violence on Gotham citizens. Usually for money.

Batman has money.

Batman puts on a costume and performs acts of violence on Gotham criminals. For revenge. Real unhealthy outlook there, bats.

And let's not even go into the Ethics, let alone Legality, of training juvenile assistants to jump into the madness with him. Right into skimpy costume-clad Gotham back alleys at night.

How many Robins ya up to now bats, 3? really?So one Robin's dying wasn't enough?

Seriously, though, I love the Bat! I just don't view him as the truest of 'heroes', but I enjoy one costumed nut being beat up by another, by one we hope will always be on the side of right.

Wolverine.... The dude LITERALLY beat the devil and ran hell himself, you don't get more badass than that,

Honestly though, i think the real reason why wolverine is my big favorite is his healing factor... to me that basically says immortal in the right situation, and i would love to be immortal... it's just me not wanting to die..and that's probably the biggest reason why i love wolverine so much, i love seeing him recover from the most brutal situations

Honestly though, i think the real reason why wolverine is my big favorite is his healing factor... to me that basically says immortal in the right situation, and i would love to be immortal... it's just me not wanting to die..and that's probably the biggest reason why i love wolverine so much, i love seeing him recover from the most brutal situations

Man, you know the real reason he's your favorite is because how God tier he is in UMVC3 even after those nerfs.

...Must be the healing factor. Though in all seriousness, even if he's a plenty used character in the Marvel universe *man, he's on like..3 teams? Avengers, X-Force, X-Men..probably more but cant think off the top of my head* there's a reason why. Wolverine is undoubtedly, bad ass.

Dr.Doom.

I don't give a buck if hes not a hero. In some cases he does prove to be a hero. Other times he can be a villian. He will be a hero as long as: 1) It benifits him in some way and makes his country look better 2) Reed isn't on the same team as him. 3) He loves fried chicken.

Batman. His naturally dark universe his a welcome change compared to other major heros I know (which might not be much, so I might be wrong). Also, he has good vidoegames (Arkam Asylum, Arkam City, and Vengance).