HughMann

A Place to Vent Your Anger.

314 posts in this topic

Just a place to vent your anger, here I'll start:

GOD DAMNIT PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THAT YOU NEED TO PUSH WITH THE UBER, NOT JUST STAND BACK AND HOPE THE HEAVY CAN TAKE OUT THE SENTRY FROM 50 FEET AWAY. YOU NEED TO BACK UP THE UBER TO PICK OFF ANY STRAGGLERS. HOW CAN A TEAM BE SO DENSE AS TO NOT PUSH GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

And engies, know when to move your forward bases up, please.

1 person likes this

For the love of god, CMON..HOW MUCH EFFORT DOES IT TAKE TO MOVE YOUR SHOPPING CART? THE BUGGY RACK IS LITERALLY 10 FEET AWAY. DONT DITCH IT ON THE PARKING SPACE GAAUGH. :| Happens all the time and it's totally a pet peeve of mine.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY THE F*** YOU DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR OFFICER?! I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE BLOODY LINE, DO NOT STRAFE, DO NOT JUMP, DO NOT CROUCH AND DO NOT SHOOT OUT OF ORDER. IS IT THAT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT "MAKE READY, PRESENT, FIRE" MEANS? IS IT THAT HARD TO JUST PRESS W AND LOOK AT THE BACKPACKS IN FRONT OF YOU? AND BLOODY STAY IN LINE, THIS IS A LINE BATTLE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! I WILL BAN ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T FOLLOW THE ORDERS! -typical reaction in line battles when people bugger around

FOR LUNA'S SAKE DON'T OFFER ON AN UNRELATED HAT WHEN I'M OFFERING YOU SOMETHING DIFFERENT! I DON'T WANT TO GIVE AWAY MY PRIZED EL JEFE FOR METAL! NOR AM I SELLING MY HIGH FIVE! IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SELL, DON'T! GO AWAY YOU F'ING LOWBALLER! -my reaction to idiot tf2 traders-

LOUD NOISES!

Oh steve Carrell, you crack me up.

..But all seriousness *olo* of this thread. I was saving the last slice of cheesecake for myself. Someone ate it. FFFUUUUUUUUUU-

Edited by Kuni

I hate having to hold in farts when out in public.

Now I gotta pass the biggest amount of gas. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) =3

Edited by OhHaiDare

Let's all be carefull what you say now, you could end up regreting it later on.

But sure, why not...

FOR BUCK'S SAKE NORWEGIAN DUBS, COMMERCIALS AND TV IN GENERAL! STOP SUCKING SO HARD!

KIDS IN THE HALLWAY, DON'T WALK SO BUCKING SLOW!!! YOU ACT LIKE LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE ANYWHERE BETTER TO BE!!!! I GOTTA GET TO BUCKING CLASS SO I CAN FINISH MY HOMEWORK BEFORE THE BELL!!! ALSO, WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS IN BIG LINES THAT BLOCK ALL PARTS OF THE HALLWAY!?!?!?! IF I WERE FROM NEW YORK I WOULD STAB YOU IN THE BACK AND STEP ON YOUR HEAD AS I HURRIED PAST!!! GRAAAAAAAAA!!!

That's all I could really think of being mad about. :3

GRAHH WHY ARE THERE SO MANY IDIOTS IN THE SHOP!?!

I SWEAR TO GOD, IF I LOSE A FINGER OVER ONE OF YOU LI'L SHITS I'M GOING TO SHOVE YOUR DAMN HEAD THRU A PLANER!

GOOD GOD HOW HARD IS IT TO GIVE SOMEONE SOME SPACE WHEN WORKING ON SOMETHING PRECISE, AND WHY OH WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING "HURR DURR W00THCE MAKIN TH@R" AND PUT SOME GLASSES ON DAMNIT, BEFORE I SHOVE A SCRATCH AWL INTO YOUR BRAIN STEM!

waitaminut, email link?

You got so angry, you broke the internet. D: ...A-Are you the hulk, Groove?

WHY THE MOTHER f**ING HECK DOES MY SISTER THINK IT'S APPROPRIATE TO SPOIL GAMES THAT I'M PLAYING THROUGH. SERIOUSLY I'M JUST WALKING ALONG AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN "Oh Blah blah blah is gonna happen here" WHY THE BLOODY HAY DOES SHE THINK I WANT TO KNOW THAT BEFORE IT HAPPENS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

kay. i needed that

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU NOT GO FATSCOUT WHEN EVERYONE IS FATSCOUT AND HAVING FUN AND JUST RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE BY BEING A SPY. AND WHY DO HACKERS FEEL THE NEED TO HACK JUST TO GET BANNED ANYWAY. THEY RUIN IT FOR THEMSELVES AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I feel better now.

Oh people of facebook. Why must you spam my wall with stupid pictures of duckface in your bathroom. Also, stop thinking you are so hipster by posting rage comics.

Finally, comments are not effing threads. Go on a real forum damn it...