HughMann

A Place to Vent Your Anger.

314 posts in this topic

okay i was playing on the ponyville texas TF2 server there was this kid he was anoying trying to be cool, then after mabey half an-hour of his non-stop talking (nothing wrong with that)

Then he starts with in a minute of saying he was abrony (lies) he starts Shouting YOU FAGS YOU NO LIFR FAGGOTS YOUR FAGGY BABYS FR WATCHING THAT SHIT (going to stop there it went on for 5 minutes) DrayenO was on (Thank Celestia) and banned him but THE NERVE of him to SAY THAT SHIT ON A PONYVILLE SERVER IT MAKES ME SICK

I am not going to accuse you on anything, but don't feed trolls. Judging by what you said I presume that you, or someone else in the server, did but it will never successfully accomplish anything. Just ignore the trolls and contact your nearest admin.

IS IT THAT HARD TO SET A HINGE????

YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE DENTAL WORK FOR FUCK'S SAKE

1-2-3

and for god sakes, YOU'RE NOT CARVING

use a hammer, and the chisel isn't working BECAUSE YOUR PROJECT ISN'T CLAMPED

i swear, GRAHHHH

ya know what?

i'm gonna pay attention the next time mr Crane does a demo.

not to the demo, but to THE LI'L SHITS THAT AREN'T EVEN FUCKING PAYING ATTENTION

keep your head in the game GOOD GOD

sometimes, ya just need to use your head, or i'm gonna use your skull and bone fragments to SET YOUR DAMN NAILS

**burns wood newbie's projects**

BURN BUUUURNNNN

And the next time a woods newbie comes up to me and bitches for half an hour about how scrapers are inferior to sandpaper, and I TELL YOU OFF when your project is covered in scuff marks and shit, and then you give me more shit and get your "man friends" to help you out like the pussy possy you people are, I'M GONNA WHIP YA UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH A BURNISHING ROD AND WATCH YOU BLEED

good god, and people flip on a dime when it means they're wrong

no joke, when the kid was bitching, i didn't say a word until i finished scraping one side and sanding the other of some scrap i found and shoved the block in his face and said "which is smoother?" he picked the scraped side, then when i said I scraped it, HE KEPT BITCHING and asked to feel it again just to prove me wrong

what a fuck tard. thanks for reading everypony, good god.

******* ADMINS.

...and this is why I only ever play on Ponyville, presuming you are talking about TF2 anyway.

Edited by Whatever You Want

It doesn't matter how many times you ask me for a status up date on the desk. I cannot build it until the neccessary fabricated metal parts come in. And no, you can't test the doors out yet, because the desk hasn't been made yet, because see above.

I will send it to you as soon as it's ready. Quit asking.

Sometimes, I feel as though I should kick useless players i.e. battle medics that don't heal ex. Tenshi. I can carry a team (usually) but adding more dead weight is just gonna hold the entire team back.

Go to store.

Pick up Soul Calibur V

Install on PS3 and go to character select

TV decides to die and not work anymore.

thats just sad lol

******* ADMINS.

...and this is why I only ever play on Ponyville, presuming you are talking about TF2 anyway.

This is a reference to TF2.

I'm just going to go on rant for a few moments. Feel free to ignore:

The other day I read one of the dumbest things I've ever seen about bronies and I thought it would be nice to share it with you. On a forum I sometimes visit, there is a thread where people post pony pictures and links. It took me about a week to figure out that I was the only actual brony in the thread. Turns out most of them don't actually like the show or were just pretending as a joke. Then they started discussing the show itself and one of the posters made a truly puzzling statement:

"I don't think any brony could point to an entire episode and say they enjoyed it, but it's not about enjoying the plots, that's for your sister. It's about picking up the little bits of brilliance in the script and the art and the music and enjoying them for what they're worth. Quite frankly, I really don't even give two damns to watch the show, I just like the fanwork."

Okay, this bothered me for a couple reasons. First, somebody who does not actually like the show is not in a good position to explain why bronies like MLP. More to the point, this ran counter to what I understood about the show and bronies in general. I don't know about you guys, but I can certainly point to full episodes that I enjoyed. In fact, I've enjoyed all of them. When I watch an episode, I usually enjoy myself beginning to end. Yes, some moments are more memorable than others, but it's not like I'm bored most of the time and only appreciate one or two "brilliant" moments. Who the hell watches a show knowing that they will only be amused by a few tiny fragments of the episode? The commenter gets points for using the word "brilliant" in regards to the show, but he seems to think the good is lost in a sea of mediocre. I know I let stupid, unimportant shit get under my skin, but it really bothers me when non-bronies try to explain what bronies like. I'm quickly realizing that I shouldn't discuss pony on non-pony sites. It rarely ends well.

Venting over.

Edited by Zombie
2 people like this

@ Zombie

Those aren't real bronies. They're psuedo-bronies--just ignore them.

We're not like that here. I think almost everyone here loves the show for genuine reasons. I know I do.

MY FRIENDS WHO THINK THEY'RE GOOD AT TF2 WHEN ALL THEY DO IS PLAY W+M1 PYRO, BATTLE MEDIC AND SYDNEY SLEEPER SNIPER, OH YEAH AND THEY HAVE NO CONCEPT OF WORTH FOR ITEMS, I WILL NOT BUY YOUR STRANGE BRASS BEAST FOR 3 REF IDIOT.

ALSO, ENGIES, MOTHERBUCKING ENGIES.

Thank you for making this. Please stand back though

*INHALE*

GOD DAMMIT ENGIE MY STUFF IS RIGHT NEXT TO YOURS AND GETTING SAPPED YET YOU STILL WACK YOURS! STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT ME NOT PUTTING YOU OUT WHEN YOU ARE ON FIRE, JUST STOP RUNNING AWAY GOD DAMMIT AND DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THE MEDIC DYING BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS TAKE MY HEALTH PACK AND NEVER HELP ME WHEN A GOD DAMN SCOUT IS ON ME! I KNOW AS A SCOUT I AM ALMOST NEVER AROUND YOU GUYS BUT GOD DAMMIT HELP ME TAKE OUT I AM BEING OWNED TO A LIVING AND STOP FREAKING SPAWN CAMPING THE OTHER TEAM AND HELP ME DEFEND THE POINT WITH 2 SPIES AND A SCOUT ON IT GOD DAMN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MOVE UP WHEN I UBER YOU DAMMIT THAT WEAK SCOUT IS GOING TO GET FRIGGED UP BY OUR DEFENSE ANYWAY NO DONT CHASE HIM NONONONONONO GOD DAMMIT YOU WASTED THE UBER AND NOW WE ARE GOING TO LOSE BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY I CAN BUILD ANOTHER UBER IN TIME AND CAPTURE THE POINT ALL THANKS TO YOU WANTING A KILL! WE NEED MORE OFFENSE CLASSES DAMMIT! WHY THE HELL DID YOU WALK PAST THE POINT CAPTURE IT GUYS IM A SCOUT AND OH GREAT I GOT KILLED BY A STRAY ROCKET AND WE NEED TO GET ON THE POINT! IF YOU ARE WONDERING WHY THE HELL THERE ARE SO MANY ENEMIES ON THE POINT WE CAPTURED IT'S BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T BOTHER DESTROYING THAT OBVIOUS TELEPORTER GOD DAMMIT FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUFJSAIUFAUIRGNUGA.

*EXHALE*

I needed that

Edited by TheGlasses321

I AM YELLING.

I READ EVERYONE'S POST IN THIS GUYS VOICE (NSFW LANGUAGE):

HOT DAMN, SON, I LOVE THIS MAN'S WORK.

I SHOULD HAVE POSTED THIS SHIT INSTEAD BECAUSE IT IS MORE RELEVANT TO PONY

So my so called best friend decided to blabber to the whole school that i tried to killed myself a year back..

Now i can't go two fucking feet without someone making a joke about it, calling me and emo or asking why the fuck i did it

"Why would you do that"

"what were you thinking"

"how'd you survive"

SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE