Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Urban Zombie

S 4 E 3 Discussion (Castle Mania)

9 posts in this topic

I thought it was pretty good. Admittedly, I was a little disappointed because I thought the sisters would get more development. Not a big deal though. I liked the way the stories were structured around each other and came together towards the end. One of the highlights of the episode was how funny it looked when the ponies were whirled around by the castle. It action was just a little more fluid than usual. I'll probably come up with more to say after I re-watch. Discuss!

Oh, yeah. Almost forgot: AJ/Dash shipping! Yay!

a diary is pretty much just letters to yourself, so....

all mane 6 becoming princesses confirmed

half life 3 also confirmed

2 people like this

This episode was good.

Josh Haber did a good job writing this episode and I await too see what he will write next.

This episode reminded me of Scooby Doo. Spooky Castle, the gang splitting up and lots of secrets and trap doors.

I think the only thing we can take from this is Celestia and Luna did have a sense of humor when they were little fillies, as they liked to prank each other. And Pinkie is still best pony.

Nothing else I can really say about this episode. Looking forward to next week, it's a Dave Polsky episode. He has been my favorite writer on the show.

1 person likes this

Looking back at how the epsiode got leaked last week.

Allright epsiode.

The VA's must had fun.

Edited by Celestia2011

Though most of the episode spike and I were having the same reactions. With the pony playing the organ I thought it was Celestia, Luna, Pinkie, or (I don't even know why i thought this) Shining Armour (Is it "ou" or just "o"?). Then they started that diary, are they gonna write in different colors? mail it to the Canterlot Archives?? give it to the Princess??? Are the CMCs gonna write in it?? Will they find those KEYS?!?!??! *sigh* My brain hurts....

I liked that we got to the see Rarity/Fluttershy and Rainbow/AJ friendships again. Kinda obvious who was the creepy person, but somehow I forgot about Pinkie until towards the end. Did anyone think of SpongeBob when they were going to go see who was playing the organ? A pretty good average episode.

A