Peng

Classes? Where we're going we don't need classes.

27 posts in this topic

Hi there, me again. I want to know what class you would be and why, this includes body-type and personality.

I would be the Scout because.......

1. I am cocky and really annoying.

2. I weigh 115lbs.

C. no.... wait a minute 3!

4. In 6th grade i was the fastest kid in skool including the older kids!

Scout favorite line: Pop-quiz how long does it take to beat a moron to death- BAMP times up you're dead!

If I were a class...?

I'm a pretty small guy, something around 95lbs.

I'm kinda intelligent I suppose... I put all of my friends to shame anyway.

I can be funny when I'm not trying to, I fail when I want to be though.

I think the most obvious class, for me, would be the heavy :D

I'm a classy motherfucker, so of course I would be the Spy (and double points due to actually being a motherfucker).

Well, if we're going by body type, I guess I have to be the announcer, since she's the only for certain female character. Possibly Pyro.

But if we leave gender out of it, I'd be sniper.

Saxton Hale

But since he ain't a class, guess I'll go with Pyro, because I love doing hit-n-run, think axes are cool, and I stutter & murmur a lot

Physique wise, maybe Demoman or Medic

Edited by OhHaiDare

Certainly an interesting topic...

For me it would be the Spy. I talk in a similar way to him (not his accent), sometimes wear similar clothes, hide my face a lot (although I do it under my hair) and have a similar figure to him. Also today I have being saying gentlemen quite a lot, although usually it is a word I rarely use.

Scout favorite line: Pop-quiz how long does it take to beat a moron to death- BAMP times up you're dead!

The Spy's best line is the one where he is mimicking Scout. Only managed to hear it once because you can only get it when you dominate a Scout, which is quite difficult as Spy. Maybe that is why it is so good?

Edited by Whatever You Want

Certainly an interesting topic...

For me it would be the Spy. I talk in a similar way to him (not his accent), sometimes wear similar clothes, hide my face a lot (although I do it under my hair) and have a similar figure to him. Also today I have being saying gentlemen quite a lot, although usually it is a word I rarely use.

The Spy's best line is the one where he is mimicking Scout. Only managed to hear it once because you can only get it when you dominate a Scout, which is quite difficult as Spy. Maybe that is why it is so good?

Spy's best Scout domination quote

"I'm Scout, Rainbow make me cry"

Spy's best Scout domination quote

"I'm Scout, Rainbow make me cry"

Yeah, that was the quote I meant. I love that one, it's awesome!

EDIT: After Googling it, the actual quote is "May I borrow your earpiece? "This is Scout, rainbows make me cry! Over!""

Edited by Whatever You Want

well Body type I would be Soldier

if we are going by our mindset then Pyro;

1. I always have a lighter in my pocket and flick it when my hands are cold

2. when i talk sometimes people need me to repeat my self cuz I mutter/stutter and they cant hear.

3. And my record for kills in tf2 was 390 kills as a pyro in 1 life (I was trollin in a server cuz some one called me a nazi... I think the red team learned their lesson XD)

Edited by Pinkie Pie

My body type is so thoroughly average that I wouldn't know what I'd pick. Medic I guess.

As for mindset? . . .Don't really have a clue.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

Lol is there a class where all he does is dance, crack jokes and drink root beer?

I think I'd be that class XD

1 person likes this

Body: Scout. I am pretty skinny and weak.

MInd: Sniper. Well, I would be polite, try to be efficent (although I bet I would suck), and have a plan to kill everyone Iyou meet (I do think a lot, but that can get me killed).

Edited by Dellobow

I'm tall and skinny, not quite short enough to be scout. I'm 6'0" and 130 pounds so i'd go with sniper, but i think i still might be too skinny for that. That's my closest match probably.

I used to be a good runner but i lost most of my stamina probably when high school started. I'm generally a lazy person so i'll just go with Sniper for sure.

I would be the spy.

Why?

Always behind you, that is.

Mostly has to do with skill though. If I were a class, I would be a Scout due to the carefree-but-fragile personallity he has. Also because he is a dude with some serious arsewoppin / arsefanning techniques.

Woa, I just had a Dejà Vu. No? We are including body types now? Oh okay then. In that case, I basically fall between all of them I would say.

Woa, I just had a Dejà Vu. No? We are including body types now? Oh okay then. In that case, I basically fall between all of them I would say.

There was another thread identical to this in the Randumb section. It isn't there anymore...

There was another thread identical to this in the Randumb section. It isn't there anymore...

then it would be in the trashcan location on the forums

So many dang scouts and pyros here.

I might be the only one, but I'm definitly an engineer IRL.

I'm smart, clever, witty, I love [ building | creating | destroying ] things, I program computers, I own a shotgun and a glock, I play an acoustic guitar.

plus I love being that "go to" guy when others have problems they can't solve - but I don't solve your everyday philosophical

problems like "what is the meaning of life" ... I solve practical ones.

Edited by Pootis Spencer Ere

So many dang scouts and pyros here.

I might be the only one, but I'm definitly an engineer IRL.

I'm smart, clever, witty, I love [ building | creating | destroying ] things, I program computers, I own a shotgun and a glock, I play an acoustic guitar.

plus I love being that "go to" guy when others have problems they can't solve - but I don't solve your everyday philosophical

problems like "what is the meaning of life" ... I solve practical ones.

Engineer is credit kredit to team!

fixed

Physique-wise, either scout or medic. if you have them all standing at attention, scout and medic are the next shortest classes after engineer. I'm very wiry and under average height. personality wise, probably medic due to me being a guro... plus i'd rather assist than do any actual fighting myself.

Favorite medic line 1:CAN YOU FEEL ZE SCHADENFREUDE?!?

Favorite medic line 2:Prepare for you examination.... heh heh heh...