Jonkarma

Want your own Pony and your own Pony name?

66 posts in this topic

I recently came across two different websites in which you can get a Pony name generated for you based on your name, and you can even make your own pony to call your own :D

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/take.php?id=14459 - Name generator.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Pony#/d3h5xck - Pony Creator.

I don't take credit for either of these.

Not sure if posted in the right place >.<

Edited by Jonkarma

I wish there were more options, like for a Zebra, with the ability to change stripe colors and whatever else. After all, I think Zebra would better suit my pony-fied version of my fursona. Also, the ability to add a cutie mark would be a nice touch as well.

All the names I were given were... weird. Like Brother Rage. Rage is one of those things I refrain from doing. I'm like a sponge in that respect. I cool off quickly if I do reach that point, which is VERY rare. I'm known for being a flak sponge as well. Went a little off there, but again, Rage is something that I never do.

I tried this and got Everfrost (Generic pony) So I used the pony creator to make a pony similar to it

2evcab6.png

I did the whole name thing along with the cutie mark and the snowflake

mybrony2.jpg

Here is my creation. The Cutie Mark was kinda rushed so it's pretty low quality XD I'll fix that a bit later, but yeah, it's a Pill Capsule and that's what I do for a living(MUST HEAL ALL THE MASSES!). For the most part I like where its gone. Though he kinda looks like someone you'd call Rick(Just sayin') I planned to name him Amber Salts. 'course even though Amber was based really cause it's a shade of Orange, people seem to quickly point out that Amber is a girls name so I basically dubbed him as his surname Salts until further notice.

Also, did anyone else spend the most time picking out a tail? Jeez that was a toughie for me.

Also, I got a backstory in progress XD

Here's mine without the Cutie Mark. It refuses to let me export it with it, but works just great without it.

Kruger.png

Code: 4H4H1O40010000001500FE50000A1FE00IP1837008020000X10000000800FE0T117F3FCC004CB2

I made that's a singer, since octave reference was taken I named her concerta (After concerto)

2yuzn2h.jpg

I wish I could make a good looking clef.

Hahaha, Concerta is a brand name Methylphenidate drug. I'm guessing she is hyper? (I worked in pharmacy for 5 years)

Yes she is hyper. Shes a singer whos hyper and jolly. In some ways she is similar to pinkie pie except more sane.