Jonkarma

Want your own Pony and your own Pony name?

66 posts in this topic

Kino's a girl. I'm not, but the character (and that pony of her) are.

Your pony looks like cotton candy. :) I can fully imagine her being hyper and jolly because her color scheme is giving me a suger rush.

Kino's a girl. I'm not, but the character (and that pony of her) are.

Your pony looks like cotton candy. :) I can fully imagine her being hyper and jolly because her color scheme is giving me a suger rush.

That doesn't look feminie at all.

Yeah I kind of went for that look. The whole sugar sweet hyper singer pony. I got her idea off of Felicia from darkstalkers. Shes my favorite video game character

my name that i think is awesome. Southern Shoot. problem is, i cant figure out how to take the pony i made and put it on. oh well.

Hahaha, Concerta is a brand name Methylphenidate drug. I'm guessing she is hyper? (I worked in pharmacy for 5 years)

that it is. i actually am on it thanks to ADHD. oh well...

Came out with Butterscotch Vision xD so changed to match it lol

Daffodil Bloom

Sounds nice, and I do like daffodils.

Too lazy to create one for now...

Edited by Dellobow

lol wow. i put in Guro Dragon for the speed pony thing and i got Rainbow Dash... I think that's trying to tell us that cupcakes didn't happen the way we heard... or mabye its because of rocket to insanity... sorry if i'm bringing any bad memories up...

Southern Sprint

I like this one. i feel very "at one" with my inner southerner and i am a really fast sprinter so this will now be my display name!

The name generator gave me "Nickle Mustang", but I think I prefer my original name, so I hope it isn't cheating to keep the original name hehe

And here is my pony:

gallery_368_29_18201.png

And if anyone wonder about the cutie mark, don't worry I am not in a cult or anything, it is just a Metal-head thing :wink:

The Name Generator gives me Stormy Quill, not too shabby.

But I actually came up with my pony persona (ponysona?) even before I found this Forum. I actually took most of a week to come up with a name. I wanted something to fit me, and feel natural. So here's the story behind my name.

I chose the first name Cinnamon for several reasons. Cinnamon is a spice used often in baking and cooking, and many ponies had food or ingredient related names, so it seemed to fit within the conventions of the show. Cinnamon is also kind of a dark reddish color, so it references my (and my ponysona's (kinda liking that word)) hair/mane color. Also Cinnamon is one of the major scents related to the Christmastime hollidays, which are very personal to me. I shine my brightest during those weeks, and it is my favoriite time of year. Also, I build office furniture IRL, and often use a metal-cutting lubricant called Tap Magic. Tap Magic gives off a distinct Cinnamon smell as you use it.

As for Groove, that one took a bit longer to come up with. Since Cinnamon was already three sylables, I wanted something fairly short, to keep the name from becoming too cumbersome. I also wanted something that reflected my love of building, and my enthusiastic, sometimes obsessive, personality. So I went to thesaurus.com and started digging around the synonyms for obsession. Far down the list was Groove, which also had building connotations, e.i. tongue-and-groove joints. I still wasn't sure about it at the time, so I took a bit to mull it over. I also noticed then, that Groove was sort of a cool, almost musical type word. That seemed fitting as well, as I liked music, and always saw myself as a rocker. Though I had never learned more than simple percussion, and a bit of piano, ther was no reason my Ponysona couldn't be what I once aspired to. That sealed the deal for me, and Cinnamon Groove became my new Pony name.

I had found the creator in its beta stage, as well, and used it as a basis to make my Pom Pony.

And here's a remade C.G. from Pony Creator (at least as close as I could get with that program)

gallery_385_21_43285.png

And if anyone wonder about the cutie mark, don't worry I am not in a cult or anything, it is just a Metal-head thing :wink:

Yeah, that cutie mark really could mean anything. metal-head, satanist, wiccan, Christian, Christian magician, Kabbalistic theologian, mathematician, Tarot reader, spiritualist, pagan, etc. The pentacle is a victim of bad PR, just like the swastika. They both have histories going back thousands of years before some modern day radical nutjobs got a hold of them, and now they are both taboo.

So, um...

/steps down off of her soap box

I'll just go over here now.. Nice pony. :)

Pixel Sprite is the pony name I picked for myself. My cutie mark is an 8-bit sword, point downward. It represents my love of technology as well as my fighting spirit, which is kept sheathed unless you push me too far.

Here's what I came up with using the pony creator.

4051007101006303073F0000600006317U01837100211000N18C00000000000S107F3FCC004CB2

that is what i really look like + pony

I got Brilliant Tempest. Because that's actually how I came up with my screen name in the first place.

This is the pony I made for myself. I tried to make it look like me.

gallery_2215_230_21920.jpg