Rainbro Dash

1000 Posts

344 posts in this topic

Congrats Sarge! You are an amazing admin who makes me smile and your video on your profile always makes me have a lovely day. Even though I don't know you as well as others, I see you are a great guy.

130741709349.gif

Edited by Unlimitedcha

Well, I have FIVE posts :D You guys have given me an inspiration to both get to 1000 posts, and make many many MANY friends! I can already thank Sonic Rain for being the best bro I could hope for, EVER. ThePointingPony (although not on too often?) for being a pretty cool guy and making me feel welcome from the get-go. Ruby and Nikki, thank you both for offering to help me with my silly music projects ^_^ and Lookie, thanks for being the first person to play TF2 with me. When I get to 1000 the list of friends will hopefully be MUCH longer :3

3 people like this

Well, I have FIVE posts :D You guys have given me an inspiration to both get to 1000 posts, and make many many MANY friends! I can already thank Sonic Rain for being the best bro I could hope for, EVER. ThePointingPony (although not on too often?) for being a pretty cool guy and making me feel welcome from the get-go. Ruby and Nikki, thank you both for offering to help me with my silly music projects ^_^ and Lookie, thanks for being the first person to play TF2 with me. When I get to 1000 the list of friends will hopefully be MUCH longer :3

Congratulations on your 5 posts....

We will be here when you hit 1000

good luck ^_^

(and thanks ^_^)

If possible we really should make a 3 person collab project... would be lots of fun >.<
2 people like this

Oh hey. 4000 posts.

I would write an extended post like I have in the past, but damn, work is kicking my ass right now, and I just don't have the energy for it.

Still, yay!

3 people like this

Oh hey. 4000 posts.

I would write an extended post like I have in the past, but damn, work is kicking my ass right now, and I just don't have the energy for it.

Still, yay!

Lol... I don't know how you guys manage it... I've been here for over a year, have been (as I would consider) a regular poster... But I haven't even broke 1000 posts yet (and up until I started the DayZ server, I had less than 500, so most of my posts are updates or troubleshooting problems on the DayZ server)...

I need to catch up :D

Oh hey. 4000 posts.

Still, yay!

tumblr_m96zitEvEk1qaiby7.gif

This is post 2001!

Statistics because numbers are fun:

I have been a registered member since Dec. 11, 2011, totalling 460 days (1 Year, 3 Months, and 4 days), as of today.

That's an average of 4.35 posts per day.

I have yet to receive donor benefits on the website since donating in December of 2011.

I have been banned 4 times, for an average of once per 115 days or once per 500 posts.

I have received 1418 likes, for an average of one like per 1.41 posts.

My ego has swelled approximately 3-fold.

Every year, one in six are kidnaped by the dutch.

Jellyfish are 98% water, and 2 percent Not Water.

Some whales can ejaculate up to 32 gallons of semen per whalegasm.

4 people like this

Huh, apparently this is my 2000th post. I remember when I was the third highest poster on this forum. Now I'm not even in the top ten.

The post above shows that woodle has pretty much beat me in every kind of statistic on this forum except for join date. That's kind of depressing. He's also the one keeping me out of the top 10 posters.

This is sad.

Here's to another 1000 posts, and hopefully I can finally get over the 500 like milestone.

Or something.

2 people like this