Rainbro Dash

1000 Posts

344 posts in this topic

Secondly. Rainbro dash. You are an amazing friend man, you've helped me so much, whether with personal problems or with other things as as well. you were there to talk when i needed someone, and you were there to support me when i needed support. you're great to talk with and you're an amazing scout to fight against. thank you

Anytime. If everyone went out of thier way to help others through hard times, the world would be better place.

Gratz, Fluffy! Rainbro will be by shortly enough with your t-shirt.

Working on it--What size do wear again Fluffy?

Another one reaches 1000 posts? And It's Fluffy ? AWWW SNAP! :lol:

Congrats on the Milestone buddy! You've effectively shown that you have a minimal social life! =p In all seriousness though, I'm glad your feeling better now. Especially now that you've got Lyre~. Oh hoh!

Another one reaches 1000 posts? And It's Fluffy ? AWWW SNAP! :lol:

Congrats on the Milestone buddy! You've effectively shown that you have a minimal social life! =p In all seriousness though, I'm glad your feeling better now. Especially now that you've got Lyre~. Oh hoh!

lol, yeah, bro, bet you've never been so glad to have a Nightmare in your life!!!!

I'm happy for everyone, I think I'm ready to get a thousand posts soon. OH WAIT, I only have 413.

Time to get a-spammin >:3

Welcome to the 1000 post club Fluffy! I hope you stay around here for a long time to come! Thanks for the mention as well, your a great friend too. *brohoof*

Next 1000 poster will either be OhHaiDare, Kuni or pkrocking199x. Good luck guys!

@ Rainbro

I'll take that shirt in a men's large alright?

@groove.

Hehe, a nightmare in my like that doesn't cause me trouble? of course i'm happy about it :)

@nightmare

Get posting bro, i need you with this group full of swagger too :)

Lord Fluffy - I'm happy to see you've gotten alot of your personal issues resolved. You've become stronger because of that turmoil. It's always a blast to chill with you and talk..Sucks you live in the magical land of CANADIA LAND!

hehe. it's really because of amazing people like you that i was able to get out of these problems so fast. you're a great friend and you're a blast to chat with too man. Though As much as yall are awesome. i think i'll stay living in the magical lang of canadia land :). I'll visit someday though, perhaps at the next comi-con i guess

Also. i just realised i post way to much if you've been on this forum 2 months longer than me and only now you've hit 1000 posts. :)

Congrats kuni, you've now join the club of the people who clearly have a lot to say and show and contribute :)

Edited by Lord Fluffy

@ Fluffy

Well excuuuuse me princess. =p I'm not as god tier poster as you guys. It's why you peeps got up there first! :D

@WYW

I plan on sticking awhile longer!..I think organizing the Comic-con meet up is proof enough. =) ...Just throwing it out... FFFFUU..I always get you and Calzone mixed up.. You mind scrambler you two D:

Calzone - Wherever you post you tend to make me laugh. I don't know why but you do. You're just cool like that. =p

godfather-1-1.jpg

Welcome to the Family~

Edited by Calzone

One day I wanna grow up and be a 1000 poster! :3

Your mah hero Kuni! Thanks for reminding me about how much I don't suck at drawing! XD