Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
†Pinkamena†

Any news/updates?

6 posts in this topic

I mean no disrespect and it's probably none of my business, but I'm just curious as to the status of the reincarnation of the server. Again, if it's not my place to "poke my nose in", so to speak, then please disregard this topic.

Don't worry, Ponk. You aren't the only one who wants the server back up.

The more we ask the more we let the server hosts know that people would still like to see the server come back up.

Also,

Bump

I am going to use this thread for future updates about the status. So, fortunately, my friend Marioman064 had the bsp for ttt_doom_v1! He also shared the cfg that was inspired by my server, so it has a lot of similar values (karma / weapons balance). The only thing to really do now is to populated the maplist with maps and remember just what else there was. I know that the scoreboard had the pinkie pie on it, I don't have that image anymore. Then there's also chat messages that scrolled, along with the actual T weapon list. The server is approaching completion.

Sorry for the long wait but I hope it will be worth it once it's back up.

I'll definitely give the revamped server a shot...

That is if I don't mess up and get karma-permabanned for not knowing on what to do in this game mode.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0