Scootsy Wootsy Woona Time

Ponyville Meetup (Comicon)

139 posts in this topic

Well... As fun as it would be to come terrorize you people irl... I'll have my happy ass in Germany (possibly even Israel by the summer time frame)... So it looks as though I will not be making it...

Still love you all though <3

I believe we should plan one meetup at a time, so there aren't any split interests or confusion.

Get one locked and ready to go then start with another.

Be reminded that this is the FIRST meetup that ponyville will have. It's understandable that not everyone can make it, but I'd rather not have five meetups planned at once. Kuni and I chose Cali because the majority of the community live there, and a few of us who aren't in cali are able to make the trip.

I'll probably be going, I live in Wyoming and will be driving there. I should be able to save up a few thousand by then.

Not sure if I should even go or not...last time I went to a convention I spent over $1000 on shit I don't need.

I'll probably be able to get tickets in time, but what happens for those who are able to make it but can't get tickets?

Alright..There's a trolly service available available that'll take us to the convention. I think It's near our hotel.. I'm not certain. I need a little help with that. D; I'm not very good with maps. Good thing there's time to figure it out!

http://www.sdmts.com...ey/ComicCon.asp

Day Pass Rates

1-Day = $5

2-Days = $9

3-Days = $12

4-Days = $15

Our current Hotel's address is San Diego North Miramar - 9335 Kearny Mesa Road, San Diego , CA 92126

So I'm having a little difficulty finding if our hotel is close to the trolly line with the map that's provided. Worst comes to worst I'll find another hotel.

TrolleyMap_ComicCon2011_LG.png

Edited by Kuni

I would if I lived in the good ol' US of A D: Be great to meet some of you in RL, post pics of the meet up for us international friends!

We have an update on tickets!

Here's the snip from the site

W A R N I N G !

The Comic-Con Member ID registration system will close for pre-registered attendees at midnight tonight.

The Member ID registration system will open to the general public, professionals, press, and volunteers in January 2012. For more information, please visit the Comic-Con registration homepage.

SO! January 2012 is when we need $120 for the tickets! Just to remind please look at the tentative schedule at the front page and see if it's alright with everyone!

Edited by Kuni

We have an update on tickets!

Here's the snip from the site

W A R N I N G !

The Comic-Con Member ID registration system will close for pre-registered attendees at midnight tonight.

The Member ID registration system will open to the general public, professionals, press, and volunteers in January 2012. For more information, please visit the Comic-Con registration homepage.

SO! January 2012 is when we need $120 for the tickets! Just to remind please look at the tentative schedule at the front page and see if it's alright with everyone!

My birthday is in January, so maybe I can get tickets as a present or something. ;P

Oh man I would so go if only I was of age. My mom would NEVER let me go. I hardly spend money either, so money would be no problem.

Have fun everyone :) Take pictures/videos and post them.

Well it seems like I should post here, Im most likely join, and have already started setting back cash for the trip. Hope to see you guys there!

And for those who like marvel cosmic, "Blue Blazes, I'm AWESOME!!"

Well it seems like I should post here, Im most likely join, and have already started setting back cash for the trip. Hope to see you guys there!

And for those who like marvel cosmic, "Blue Blazes, I'm AWESOME!!"

Oh, you little Nova, whore~. Should set up a cosplay when we hit Comic-Con up.

Speaking of which just a reminder.., if you guys have an ideas on what we could do during the convention/meet up, visit this thread and drop your ideas!

http://forum.ponyvil...gestion-thread/

Edited by Kuni

Hey Kuni just a heads up, I'm fairly certain it's just gonna be me and another friend coming, the others have college fees to worry about.

So are you going to get your own room still?

We probably will, but if more people come they are more than welcome to split the cost with us

UGH!!! i really wish i could come. I would need more money and i would need to turn 18 and theres no way my parents would let me by myself

America, y u get all the good stuff?

I know i'd be able to go should I have the money :L

Edited by DJ Dovahkiin

its in san Diego that sucks will there be a meetup when newyork comiccon comes around

Not sure about New York since they're only a couple months away from each other. Maybe if people can make it. Right now though, I'm more focused on plotting San Diego First. =)