Scootsy Wootsy Woona Time

Ponyville Meetup (Comicon)

139 posts in this topic

Just putting it out there the last day of every con is always the best day to chill and relax, so i'd swap friday and saturday on your guys' schedule

Not confirming myself in any way still. I already have plans for a pair of anime conventions here in San Jose and in Chicago which are going to run my dry of all my money (though if anyone will be at Fanime or Anime Central i'll be glad to meet up with ya as another side note)

You can now REGISTER for Comic-Con 2012 !

https://secure2.comi...n.org/memberid/

Tickets are NOT on sale yet and registration closes Feburary 28, 2012

Registration just means that you'll be able to purchase the tickets when they go on sale. If you register then decide that you dont think you'll be able to make it, it's no problem. You dont have to purchase anything to register..that being said Go and register ASAP! I've got a hunch people will be able to purchase thier tickets online right afterwards.. Perhaps they'll give e-mails with purchase information via first come first serve on registration.

@DrayneO

Really? I figured Saturday would of been the busiest. Well I've never been to a convention so I wouldnt know. :D I'll talk to sarge about the schedual again and let's see if we can finalize it. Anyone else got suggestions on it?

Edited by Kuni

@DrayneO

Really? I figured Saturday would of been the busiest. Well I've never been to a convention so I wouldnt know. :D I'll talk to sarge about the schedual again and let's see if we can finalize it. Anyone else got suggestions on it?

Actually, let me correct myself, i'd make the chill day sunday. The last day of the cons i've been to is the day where you give zero damns about anything and maybe visit the halls for short periods of time. Honestly last days of my con consist of nothing but goofing off, followed by finding a comfortable huge couch in a hotel lobby or something to crash on and have a good time talking about the con and funtimes with your friends. You never want to miss out on friday or saturday on any con since these are the most hectic but also where all the cool stuff happens.

Also also, if any of you have friends outside of ponyville, i'd suggest splitting your time between ponyville and other people. From my experience, the worst thing you can do at a con is hang around with the same person/people the entire time, instead of just wandering off youself to meet up with other people every hour or two. But if you're only going to know people from ponyville at comic con, then just hang with them. The only other bad thing you can do at a con is be by yourself. Cons aren't fun when you aren't tagging around with at least one other person :<

Edited by DrayneO

Well as it turns out there is a possibility that the Hoof maybe joining the group in this awesome little get together!

Ive got myself registered, and I'm saving up my money and Skymiles for the trip over there/ expenses.

The only thing really standing in my way is the parents. XD

Ill keep you guys updated!

It really pains me to say this.. But things are no longer looking good for me now.

Quick and Dirty story. School Loan people are dirty bastards that want their money and do stupid sneaky things to make you have to pay early and make you owe more than you actually do. You guys can guess what that means. All my savings gone in an instant. =(

I wanna say I might be able to manage something.. but I honestly don't think It's gonna work out for me now. :raripout:

It really pains me to say this.. But things are no longer looking good for me now.

Quick and Dirty story. School Loan people are dirty bastards that want their money and do stupid sneaky things to make you have to pay early and make you owe more than you actually do. You guys can guess what that means. All my savings gone in an instant. =(

I wanna say I might be able to manage something.. but I honestly don't think It's gonna work out for me now. :raripout:

:(

I'll be going to Comic-Con again this year (already registered last year when I went). I am happy to hang out with you guys at the actual convention, and possibly nearby (but preferably at the convention itself). So I am a confirmed going, and confirmed for meeting up with you guys. Just say when/where, and I'll try to be there.

Also, since I know that I just made this account today, in an attempt to dispel some fears that I'm trolling or something, here is my profile on Bungie.net: http://www.bungie.ne...emberID=1657763

Let me know if there's any other information you need to verify my identity, and let me know if there's any other info you need to give me/get from me for the meetup.

:pixel-celestia: Hi! Princess Columbia of The BunnyCast Network here, and I'm staff for ComicCon International. :) Specifically I work in the Masquerade department of Events.

No, that does not mean I can score you tickets. :sweatdrop:

I AM, however, a great source of information and formerly of San Diego (moved this month, California is expensive!), so I know all the good spots. :)

So, count me in!

Just got an E-Mail. Yep! As I thought. Not long after registration tickets go on sale..How soon? Well I just got the E-mail actually. Those of you who've registered for Comic-con should of gotten it as well.

" The wait is over! Comic-Con 2012 badges will go on sale at 8:00 a.m. PST on Saturday March 3rd, 2012. To access the EPIC online registration website, click the following link: http://www.comic-con.org/cci/badge_sales.php "

So yeah! ..TOMORROW Tickets go on sale!

HNNNG..Wish I could go still. Stupid bills and loans and responsibilities popping in the way.

So I fucked up and waited to long to buy a badge, did anyone else get one? I never could have forseen this :<

America, y u get all the good stuff?

I know i'd be able to go should I have the money :L

I ask the same

As do I.

Sadly enough, all my dosh is towards bronycon in NJ.(I need a place to show off that I spent almost 3Gs on Pinkie Pie and Rarity Paraphernalia :D ) Wicked neckbeard fan stylin' right now.

But if you guys are coming to the one in NY in October, I would gladly meet up with you!

Wearing either my demoman cosplay, pyro cosplay or spy cosplay. My friends are going as Scout and maybe Sniper.

Or we buck that and do our Finn and Jake combo.

I would love to do this! I already have my Comic Con badge and everything sorted out. Is there anything else I need to do in order to take part in the meetup?

Sadly enough, all my dosh is towards bronycon in NJ.(I need a place to show off that I spent almost 3Gs on Pinkie Pie and Rarity Paraphernalia :D ) Wicked neckbeard fan stylin' right now.

But if you guys are coming to the one in NY in October, I would gladly meet up with you!

Wearing either my demoman cosplay, pyro cosplay or spy cosplay. My friends are going as Scout and maybe Sniper.

Or we buck that and do our Finn and Jake combo.

Of Course. still need to get the costumes ready though

Hihi! I will be there possibly thursday-saturday:) I go every year almost!

your going :D

Edited by Finn