Scootsy Wootsy Woona Time

Ponyville Meetup (Comicon)

139 posts in this topic

I'm considering on maybe going to Comicon NY this year. I'm just wondering if you all think it would be worth it and stuff. And I'm also wondering if there's gonna be any MLP related panels by any chance.

Cinnamon, the summer one is in the West(most of the times, san fran) and the fall ones are in the East(most of the times NY(Which I reside))

That should explain it.

Hihi! I will be there possibly thursday-saturday:) I go every year almost!

your going :D

Finn, still up for it?

of course i got my tickets already, just need to get my clothes for scout, i got the shirt and i guess the shoes. just need the bat, hat, gloves, backpack (probably not gonna get it) and socks. i also found this check it out

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scout-Scattergun-from-Team-Fortress-2-cosplay-/261085513163?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc9e8c5cb

just wish i had the dosh to by my stuff D:

Cinnamon, the summer one is in the West(most of the times, san fran) and the fall ones are in the East(most of the times NY(Which I reside))

That should explain it.

also i went last year and had loads of fun. i saw a few mlp not much though. i saw so many anime references its not even funny

Finn, still up for it?

of course i got my tickets already, just need to get my clothes for scout, i got the shirt and i guess the shoes. just need the bat, hat, gloves, backpack (probably not gonna get it) and socks. i also found this check it out

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3cc9e8c5cb

That should explain it.

also i went last year and had loads of fun. i saw a few mlp not much though. i saw so many anime references its not even funny

Alrighty then, I need to get my shit together n such and I need to pick a class. My demoman cosplay is off and I can't find my Pyro mask and Ceramic flamethrower

Finn, still up for it?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3cc9e8c5cb

That should explain it.

Alrighty then, I need to get my shit together n such and I need to pick a class. My demoman cosplay is off and I can't find my Pyro mask and Ceramic flamethrower

just go as spy

So when/ where is this one?

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/ answers all ur ?

got my tickets in the mail about two days ago. im all set and ready to go :D. does anyone want me to take pics of anything specific?

got my tickets in the mail about two days ago. im all set and ready to go :D. does anyone want me to take pics of anything specific?

You know what I want, Lauren Faust holding up a piece of paper that says "I LOVE YOU SPARKS"

1 person likes this

You know what I want, Lauren Faust holding up a piece of paper that says "I LOVE YOU SPARKS"

i already know that >:O