IceLightning24

Why I can't join server anymore?

7 posts in this topic

I am trying to get this server at TF2: 209.246.143.162:27015

But when I try to get in there, I can't join it and it is automaticly removed from my favorite servers. Why? And I annot even connect to the server....

Edited by IceLightning24

I would assume one of the following possibilities:

1. Raini hates you, and has magically rigged the server to not exist for you and your computer.

2. Considering the home page shows all servers are down right now, the servers are just down.

4 people like this

I would assume one of the following possibilities:

1. Raini hates you, and has magically rigged the server to not exist for you and your computer.

2. Considering the home page shows all servers are down right now, the servers are just down.

Okays, was that 1st one a joke? Really, what have I done to deserve hate and kicks forever from such an awesome server? I haven't broke any rules...

About the second reason: considering i can't even add the server to my favs anymore... I suppose then Raini hates me... Forever. Too bad: I lost reason to play TF2 as well as most awesome gaming server. If the 2nd one isn't the reason.

Edited by IceLightning24

TF2 updated today and I ran the update on all servers, but only Japan came up. I've contacted my host about this issue as currently none of these servers are responding. Please be patient as I will do everything I can to get these servers back up before the weekend. I'm just waiting on word back from the host.

TF2 updated today and I ran the update on all servers, but only Japan came up. I've contacted my host about this issue as currently none of these servers are responding. Please be patient as I will do everything I can to get these servers back up before the weekend. I'm just waiting on word back from the host.

Aah so you encountered somesort of malfunction/technical issues, as TF2 upgraded to irs newest version? It explain everything.

Thanks for not hating me :) it would be too awful, if I would get hated by such an awesome creator :) also: good luck for trying to get servers back and up.

Also i have one more question: do you take some requests and/or suggestion changes for different pony bosses ((such as Rainbow Dash. I have some in my mind)) and where can I donate, so I can open up more pony bosses ((such as R-Dash 5000?))

Edited by IceLightning24

Aah so you encountered somesort of malfunction/technical issues, as TF2 upgraded to irs newest version? It explain everything.

Thanks for not hating me :) it would be too awful, if I would get hated by such an awesome creator :) also: good luck for trying to get servers back and up.

Also i have one more question: do you take some requests and/or suggestion changes for different pony bosses ((such as Rainbow Dash. I have some in my mind)) and where can I donate, so I can open up more pony bosses ((such as R-Dash 5000?))

And thats when you post here:http://forum.ponyville.net/topic/2-server-issues-and-suggestions

I too seem to be having a problem joining. It keeps telling me that the server is using an older version of the game and immediately kicks me off, though it shows that there are people on the server. 

EDIT: Nevermind, it's working now. Just eeded to restart my comp. XD

Edited by BoiledShrimp