nope

3 Reasons Why Fluttershy is Best Pony

99 posts in this topic

1# Fluttershy will forever be 20% more adorable than the next pony. Sure, RD might be cooler, but she ain't got nothing on to the hearthmelting adorableness of Fluttershy, nor do any other pony. As an example, compare Pinkie Pie's puppy eyes to Fluttershy's "squee" face. Now you will see that you are either d'awing or laughing at Pinkies face, while Fluttershy's face is simply so adorable your body instantly gives you a new and untested type of diabetes that makes your blood into liquid hot chocolate and your hearth into melted butter. You can't compete with that!

2# Fluttershy currently holds the record for wrestling bears. You know what the record is? Yup. "1". Yup, Fluttershy is the only pony to wrestle bears for fun and stress relief for both parts--WITHOUT ANY SAFETY MEASURES no less. People like to mention that Rainbow kicked a dragon in the face, but you know what? Bear makes your dragon invalid. Also Fluttershy basically saved RD's plot afterwards, a part the RD fans don't like to talk about. Let's go on! If you want to of course, we don't have to...

3# Fluttershy basically is the pony with the most hidden talents and powers, and is quite frankly like the Superman of ponies (or Supermare if you will), with the ability to stare anyone down, gain immense verbal and physicall power when needed, outfly even Rainbow Dash while pulling a air baloon with several passengers in it, sing the clearest and cleanest of all of them and last but not least, did I mention that she is lethaly adorable? And the best part of it all, she doesn't even brag about it herself (she have crazed fanboys like me to do it for her, but that's besides the point)! Now that is really something to admire!

So I hope that I have achieved my noble goals of educating you all about Fluttershy, the only realistically best pony. Fluttershy fans should now be aware of exactly why Fluttershy is their favorite. And for those of you who thought other ponies were best? I hope you learned your lesson, but don't worry about it too much; We all make mistakes. Fluttershy forgives you. She's very kind like that.

4 people like this

also to add to #2...

Fluttershy beat the dragon that RD couldn't.

Fluttershy beat the Manticore that RD couldn't.

Fluttershy stared down a stone-gazed cockatrice.

1 person likes this

Sonic rainboom? Nope.

Nuclear rainboom? Nope.

Is afraid of own shadow? Yup.

Brings a horrible plague of insect to Ponyville? Yup.

Steals pets. Yup.

Face it, Fluttershy just doesn't stack up.

Sonic rainboom? Nope.

Nuclear rainboom? Nope.

Steals pets. Yup.

:O

Sonic rainboom? Nope.

Nuclear rainboom? Nope.

Steals pets. Yup.

Sonic rainboom can easly be replaced by the Stare of Doom

Nuclear rainboom can be replace by overpony strenght

Rainbow is affraid of Pinkie shouting loud

Rainbow nearly made several ponies die from bragging about her "awesomeness" while they where in dire need of help

Saves pets? Yup. Not like RD who sets pets through tests of doom that nearly kills them.

Face it, Fluttershy stacks up and stacks up well.

Sonic rainboom? Nope.

Nuclear rainboom? Nope.

Steals pets. Yup.

Considering Fluttershy can outfly Dash when needed, it would be logical that she could also sonic rain flutterboom. She's just too bashfull to make a spectacle of herself.

1 person likes this

I'd also like to point out:

Dashie without wings: turns on friends.

Fluttershy without wings: still manages to troll discord.

Edited by Cinnamon Groove
1 person likes this

1# Fluttershy will forever be 20% more adorable than the next pony. Sure, RD might be cooler, but she ain't got nothing on to the hearthmelting adorableness of Fluttershy, nor do any other pony. As an example, compare Pinkie Pie's puppy eyes to Fluttershy's "squee" face. Now you will see that you are either d'awing or laughing at Pinkies face, while Fluttershy's face is simply so adorable your body instantly gives you a new and untested type of diabetes that makes your blood into liquid hot chocolate and your hearth into melted butter. You can't compete with that!

FFFFFFF-

This is hard to deny, and my picture illustrates:

fluttershy___cute___color_by_ambris-d4eszmu.png

Fluttershy IS cutest pony. She's about 20% cuter than Rainbow.

She's cuter than a box full of mewling baby kittens. So no argument there. However. . .

The fact is, Cool > Cute. So Rainbow is still best pony. Rainbow is also more awesome, AND more radical than Fluttershy by a long shot--if you think those are all the same things, well Rainbow and I pity you. So considering that Rainbow is Cool, Awesome, Radical, and ALMOST as cute as Fluttershy, I'd say Rainbow is still best pony.

CASE CLOSED, MY GOOD SIR.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

Fluttershy is cuter than a box full of mewling baby kittens. So no argument there. However. . .

The fact is, Cool > Cute. So Rainbow is still best pony. Rainbow is also more awesome, AND more radical than Fluttershy by long shot--if you think those are all the same things, well Rainbow and I pity you. So considering that Rainbow is Cool, Awesome, Radical, and ALMOST as cute as Fluttershy, I'd say Rainbow is still best pony.

But did she wrestle not only a bear once, but also stopped a manticore and a dragon, aswell as resisted the influence from a GOD for a pretty decent ammount of time? No? I though so.

About the case being closed: OBJECTION!

About time this thread got created, now whenever we have a Rainbow Dash fanboy attempting to explain why RD is better than Fluttershy, instead on arguing we can just redirect them here.

The fact is, Cool > Cute. So Rainbow is still best pony. Rainbow is also more awesome, AND more radical than Fluttershy by a long shot--if you think those are all the same things, well Rainbow and I pity you. So considering that Rainbow is Cool, Awesome, Radical, and ALMOST as cute as Fluttershy, I'd say Rainbow is still best pony.

Rainbow Dash, cute? Say what? Also cute is better than cool. :pixel-fluttershy:

Rainbow Dash, cute? Say what?

BUT SHE IS CUTE.

They're all incredibly cute. I'll concede Fluttershy is cuter--no argument there. But you can't tell me that there is even a tiny bit of D`awwww inducing cuteness in Rainbow Dash.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

Maybe a tinyu bit. But the same can be said for Spike, the Manticore, or the fabulous Steven Magnet.

Truth is, no one looks cute while tooting their own horn and proclaiming themselves to be awesome. It just doesn't happen.

Sonic rainboom? Nope.

Nuclear rainboom? Nope.

Steals pets. Yup.

But at least Fluttershy isn't a douche bag. =P

I don't know. I can accept any arguement that [insert pony] is best pony, but personally I can't accept Rainbow Dash as of now.

Edited by Dellobow

They're all incredibly cute. I'll concede Fluttershy is cuter--no argument there. But you can't tell me that there is even a tiny bit of D`awwww inducing cuteness in Rainbow Dash.

Perhaps the voice of Rainbow Dash is cute, but that's about it.

But at least Fluttershy isn't a douche bag. =P

I agree with this.

Rainbow Dash, cute? Say what?

BUT SHE IS CUTE.

Nope, not even a little D'awwww in there *checks* yep, no D'awwww factor there in Rainbow Dash