nope

3 Reasons Why Fluttershy is Best Pony

99 posts in this topic

Why is it that all non-Fluttershy cute pics have to come from fan art?

At least Fluttershy's cuteness is canon.

You have a point there.

623px-Fluttershy_smile_S01E22.png

This image speaks for itself

Still more cute as a Filly

I disagree, honestly.

I think filly Fluttershy was rather awkward looking. Still cute in a sort of unorthodox way, but not as cute a filly Rainbow. Actually, I think that Twilight was the cutest as a filly, go figure.

After maturing though, Fluttershy takes the cake for cutest pony. Luna-dammit, she's precious.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

I disagree, honestly.

I think filly Fluttershy was rather awkward looking. Still cute in a sort of unorthodox way, but not as cute a filly Rainbow. Actually, I think that Twilight was the cutest as a filly, go figure.

Even though Fluttershy is my favourite pony, I will have to agree with everything that Rainbro said. Honestly I thought Fluttershy just looked... weird as a filly... or at least compared to the other 5.

I disagree, honestly.

Even though Fluttershy is my favourite pony, I will have to agree with everything that Rainbro said. Honestly I thought Fluttershy just looked... weird as a filly... or at least compared to the other 5.

yeah. i didn't actually like her filly look. i thought it was.. bad really.

cutest filly imo is RD actually.

book_fort_twilight_by_dreatos-d49p4jw.png

I'm sorry but I still haven't found anypony that can top this cuteness.

Fluttershy is pretty high up on my list (#5 or 6 probably) and she does have some impressive feats. However, she is still unable to top the true best pony, Gummy. Fluttershy's "superpowers" such as the RD balloon chase and fighting dragons are only really accessed in end-of-the-world type scenarios. Not a bad thing, but I'm pretty sure anypony could muster something extraordinary in the same situation.

1 person likes this

pk, I have seen that picture at least fifteen times, and it still makes me scream out "OHMIGODITSSOCUTE!" every single time. Literally. I think I woke the guy in the next room up.

You can be my favorite person for the next 38 minutes.

I disagree, honestly.

Well she is a year older than the rest of them, so it might just be how fillies of a certian age look. I am sure if we ever saw Fluttershy as a filly at the same age as the others we would all instantly die from massive diabetes hearthattack, so I belive the animators basically saved our lives by not showing her at that age.

I disagree, honestly.

Well she is a year older than the rest of them, so it might just be how fillies of a certian age look. I am sure if we ever saw Fluttershy as a filly at the same age as the others we would all instantly die from massive diabetes hearthattack, so I belive the animators basically saved our lives by not showing her at that age.

Uhh, no she isn't. As far as ages are concerned, the only thing that has been said in show is that Fluttershy is one year older than Pinkie Pie.

Uhh, no she isn't. As far as ages are concerned, the only thing that has been said in show is that Fluttershy is one year older than Pinkie Pie.

That, and that she is closer in body type and physicall apearance to that of AJ's big brother Big Mac when we see her in the flashback than the other fillies, which means she could very well be the oldest of them.

That, and that she is closer in body type and physicall apearance to that of AJ's big brother Big Mac when we see her in the flashback than the other fillies, which means she could very well be the oldest of them.

Well it's widely considered that Fluttershy is the oldest, usually alongside Rarity, but still it hasn't been said in the show so I don't take notice of it.

I disagree, honestly.

My favorite fillies were Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. They both had a sort of awkwardness about them. And Pinkies just puffed hair was so dawwwww.

1 person likes this

Also a point I'm surprised hasn't been brought up yet, in regards to Fluttershy's cuteness, is her Modeling Portfolio.

According to the elite of the world of photograpy in Equestria, Fluttershy is hands-down best, even prettier than Rarity, as Rarity was passed up for her to model.

Rainbow Dash is a bit obsessed with herself, and constantly tries to show off her so-called skills. Sure, she can make things 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat, but that does not compare to Fluttershy's talents. She can become more badass than Rainbow Dash when necessary (as with the Cockatrice, Manticore, Dragon, need I say more?), and doesn't even brag about it. She was the only one who resisted Discord, forcing him to use magic instead of psychological warfare. Whatever you may say, FTW (Fluttershy's the Winner).

She can become more badass than Rainbow Dash when necessary

Nuclear Rainboom. RD is both indestructible and can cause nuclear explosions. Also responsible for every other pony's cutie mark.

Fluttershy is the opposite of badass.