Whatever You Want

3 reasons why Twilight Sparkle is best pony.

114 posts in this topic

We have topics for 4 of the Mane 6 (Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie) but none for Twilight who is best pony for srsly. Now here are the three reasons why Twilight is better than your favourite pony:

1) She is smart. Who else would live inside a library and study all day? Fortunately she found the magic of friendship, and without her we wouldn't have had lessons every week. Also she is the only pony that has any common sense, although I'm unsure whether that is related to her smartness.

2) She is the most adorable pony (U mad Fluttershy fans?) in Equestria. I'm pretty certain everyone Daww'd at filly Twilight in Cutie Mark Chronicles and she is still a cute pony. With this she also has the best and most cute quotes such as "Yes, yes, yes..." and "Hi girls" and even when she was insane she still managed to be cute. Plus with fan art like this it's quite clearer she is 20% cuter than every other pony.

3) She is the best magic user in Ponyville and possibly Equestria. She is so good at magic that she even vanquished an Ursa Minor Major AND made a fool out of The Great and Powerful Trixie, and that was in the same night! She can teleport herself and other people, pick up things, grow mustaches, turn rocks into pimp hats (like Gummy's one), blow wind and create a random door, you name another pony that can do that. Also she turned into a Rapidash in that one episode.

I was in a rush to post this, so I'll expand on these points when I have more time. Also Rarity needs a bit of love, lets have a 3 reasons topic for Rarity too... D:

Edited by Whatever You Want
1 person likes this

#1 While she is smart, her studies still keep her a bit introverted. As for common sense, most ponies have it to a good degree, especially Applejack, Rarity, and, believe it or not, Pinkie Pie. Smarts does not imply common sense automatically, and Twilight's bookish ways may actualy hinder her common sense, aka 'street smarts'

#2 Well, you just can't outcute Fluttershy.

you can have #3, at least till Sarge comes in to throw Trixie at ya.

2) She is the most adorable pony (U mad Fluttershy fans?) in Equestria. I'm pretty certain everyone Daww'd at filly Twilight in Cutie Mark Chronicles and she is still a cute pony. With this she also has the best and most cute quotes such as "Yes, yes, yes..." and "Hi girls" and even when she was insane she still managed to be cute. Plus with fan art like this it's quite clearer she is 20% cuter than every other pony.

Y CAN I NOT STOP DARING CUTE PONIES:

baby_twilight_by_ambris-d4a3tou.jpg

#1 While she is smart, her studies still keep her a bit introverted. As for common sense, most ponies have it to a good degree, especially Applejack, Rarity, and, believe it or not, Pinkie Pie. Smarts does not imply common sense automatically, and Twilight's bookish ways may actualy hinder her common sense, aka 'street smarts'

This. Twilight reminds me of myself during my high-school days where I would ditch class to go read books in the library.

Also it should be mentioned that Twilight has no rhythm and all soul when dancing. It's so damn adorable. :heart::pixel-twilight::heart:

Edited by Rainbro Dash

#1 Her dance

Refer to point number 2.

Also it should be mentioned that Twilight has no rhythm and all soul when dancing. It's so damn adorable. :heart::pixel-twilight::heart:

Rainbro has the right idea.

Wait, what are you daring?

2# is a celestia damn lie and you know it.

#2 Well, you just can't outcute Fluttershy.

Twilight is cuter than Fluttershy. Deal with it.

Edited by Whatever You Want

Wait, what are you daring?

"DRAWING."

Ugh, I make the most bizarre typos. Anyone has has chatted with me can attest to that. Usually, I managed to catch them all in the edit, but I didn't have time to to with that one.

My typo is forever locked in stone now. . .

1. I've always found her to be the most socially oblivious out of everypony.

2. I'll admit, twilight is extremely adorkable, but she just does not beat fluttershy. I'm sorry, she's just absolutely unbeatable.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOcFkjmYrxc

3. Pinkie pie has managed to completely break twilight's magic. She also has future predicting powers that are so mindblowingly amazing, twilight can't grasp the concept.

Edited by newbzoors

She is the main character.

The end.

Actually she got fired in Season 2 and everypony is equally main characters as of now, remember?

I have to say that while Twilight isn't my favorite overall, she is certainly my favorite of the Mane 6. And that image. Ohgod the diabeetus.....

She is the main character.

The end.

Actually she got fired in Season 2 and everypony is equally main characters as of now, remember?

Haha, pwned.

I think they are all cute in their own way.

Edited by Dellobow

I have to say that while Twilight isn't my favorite overall, she is certainly my favorite of the Mane 6. And that image. Ohgod the diabeetus.....

You have seen nothing yet.

book_fort_twilight_by_dreatos-d49p4jw.png

You have seen nothing yet.

book_fort_twilight_by_dreatos-d49p4jw.png

I think that was the picture he was referring to. *points to 2) in main post*