Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suitaloo

Ponyville Highlander Tournament?

213 posts in this topic

Oh, that late? Dam, that's 11 at my time lol. GOt early work tomorrow, but I'll try and make it

11?

u now that i said central right?

Oh, I read that as PST. 9 for me, better but I'll let you guys know fofr sure later

Edited by OhHaiDare

It looks like we're going to have to move this to either tomorrow or Sunday because of other tournaments.

It looks like we're going to have to move this to either tomorrow or Sunday because of other tournaments.

I'm ok with this. Something just came up and I can't make it tonight anyway.

I can't make it tomorrow and might not be able to make it today, so I can only make Sunday...

Edited by orenji

Hmm, I can push it back if nobody has a problem with that. The main Internet's down at my house anyway, I'm tethering with my iPhone.

I have a problem with it. I set plans for this weekend and planned them specifically for saturday because i knew this was going down tonight :<

I can do either Saturday or Sunday! I might be a liiiittle bit late on Sat, but still available.

please decide a new date soon, though. everyone can have different weekday schedules so it probably won't work out Mon-Thurs

Yeah, I'm trying to get a date worked out. The cable guys just got here so my Internet should be back soon. This is a mess.