Just_some_loser

In love with something fictional, want to leave earth, am I insane?

10 posts in this topic

I honestly don't know what I'm doing anymore...

I fell in love with Rainbow Dash, and it is killing me inside knowing I can never even tell her how I feel... I'm not one for sappy bullshit, but I've never felt this way before...

I just want to be with her so badly, but... I don't deserve her... She deserves nothing less than perfect... And I'm far from perfect... I'm a mistake... What do I do guys... I'm losing hope...

1 person likes this

There's something wrong with you, see a psychiatrist ASAP if you're actually serious.

I am not saying it ironically either, this is a fast track towards becoming delusional.

Go outside and hang out with your friends.

I would... But I can't even go out and look up at the sky without thinking of her...
Real people to ground you to reality would help when your head is in the clouds with delusions. Edited by woodledoodledoodledoodle

don't ask the internet on questions of sanity. (for that matter, ignore woodle. friends aren't much more credible than the internet)

just relax.

talk to someone with training who can help you figure this out, like a psychologist.

2 people like this

Cut out the negative thinking and work on creating a positive self image.

No one likes a downer. (except maybe goths...)

Without confidence, you wont get any girlfriend, let alone an imaginary cartoon pony one.

Rainbow Dash isn't perfect, either. She can be kind of a jerk sometimes. If you want to crush on a pony, pick a fun one like

Pinkie Pie  :crazytown: . .or Applejack :haunt:

1 person likes this

Follow your dreams brother.
No girl can make you as happy as Rainbow Dash can.  Accept it and look for ways to improve your relationship with her.

I'm sorry, it's disgusting how people are joking about this and as well just making this worse.

Considering how delusional you're becoming and how you're reacting towards this terminal illness,

I highly suggest seeing a psychologist. In fact, you can even talk to me, considering I'm well-endowed when it comes to psychology.

I understand it's uncomforting to talk to a human being face-to-face, which is why I recommend talking to friends who won't discriminate you-- online.

If you want to talk about your situation, I'm available at: 

Steam: Lady Scrubbington™ (xxmandylol100xx)

E-Mail: mirandawilliam123@gmail.com

---------------------------------------------------------------

We can voice-chat, though may I warn you I use the mic from my laptop.

The quality isn't terrible, but you can hear background noises, also sometimes I sound too quiet.

Anyways, this sounds like something you need to discuss about with someone at least.

I'm concerned for your well-being, and I want to make you feel comfortable and appreciated for having assistance, without discrimination.