Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ajdash1230

i got banned and i don't know why

14 posts in this topic

(i know not a lot of people post on this anymore but i hope someone sees this) i was new on the server and i was really starting to like it, i even put it as one of my favorites. but when i tried to go on again it automatically said i was banned. Yes i did try to see the bans website to see why i was banned but i could not find my name on the banned list. i really liked that server not only because it was a pony server but because of the guns and maps. so someone please help me find out why i was banned and help me get un-banned plz.  :cry:

I think you got banned for trolling? But yeah, you should post ur steam ID so admins can check out what happened to you, why you got banned, if it's permanent, etc.

Edited by Guy Incognito

You aren't on our bans list. What is the message that shows when you try to connect to the server? Try joining sometime soon and I will see why it blocks you.

i keep trying to join it but it keeps saying and i quote "you have been banned from this server." i dont think i did anything wrong to get banned.

I'm thinking it's an ip ban, made for some other account. Please try to join, and then note the exact time that you try to join. Give me your timezone also, so I can check out what exactly is the reason for it blocking you.

no i dont think i rdm'd, and i live in the USA in NY so eastern standard time

Have you tried joining with writing down the time? Try it and tell me what time you do it at. Our sourcebans only records 15 latest blocks, it will show me why it's not allowing you to go on the servers.

well i've tried to join multiple times. I tried 6:27, 9:50, 10:25 and basically any other time i try to join.

well i've tried to join multiple times. I tried 6:27, 9:50, 10:25 and basically any other time i try to join.