Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hazard Time

Favorite Brony Metal Artists?

4 posts in this topic

Back when I joined the fandom around New Years 2014, I never really got into the brony music scene.  As a rocker/metalhead, I felt a little alone on planet dubstep.  Of course, that was before I heard

.  I was absolutely blown away that not only had the brony metal community been lurking under my nose the entire time, but this song did not sound at all like an amateur collaboration.

Since then, my favorite brony metal artists are listed below with links to my favorite songs of theirs:

Gatopaint

Equestrian Lord

1 person likes this

Hehe, I'm glad I'm not alone. I hardly ever buy music, and when I do it's usually the old fashioned way with CDs. (and then rip, the CDs are mainly just to have permanent and clear rights to my copy of the song, RIAA paranoia much?) Aaaanyway, about 70-80% of my stuff is metal, and most of that is power metal. Iron Maiden (not part of the genre but a major influence), Blind Guardian, Nightwish, Rhapsody, etc.

I mean I've always sung the praises of VSP's soundtrack, but metal is where my heart truly lies. :D

If I come across any fandom metal that I like, I'll be sure to post it here.

edit p.s. 30 seconds into that metal pack #2 vid and already love it. haha

edit2: Babs Seed (~40:00) sounds very, very weird with adult male voices. lol. The This Day Aria metal version which follows it sounds much better...they did a very good job isolating the vocal track.

Edited by sarysa