Whatever You Want

3 reasons why the Mane 6 is best pony

6 posts in this topic

I thought there was already a thread for this, but that was about all the characters and not just the Mane 6. It seems the subject of which is best and worst pony has come up a lot recently, but many of us agree that they are all great in their own way. Hence this topic.

1) They are all incredibly adorable and cute. Sure the cuteness between all 6 of them differ, but compared to other programs they are a lot cuter.

2) They all have a strong friendship which allows them to overcome any obstacle, such as Discord and Nightmare Moon. Plus they also wield the Elements of Harmony.

3) When combined together they make the perfect pony. I think we would all like to have friends that have the smartness of Twilight, the fun/laughter of Pinkie Pie, the dress sense (and apparently generosity) of Rarity, the kindness and cuteness of Fluttershy, the hard work of Applejack and the loyalty/honesty/athleticism of Rainbow Dash.

So while we all have our favourite ponies, I think the majority of us can agree that in a way they are all best pony. Spike also deserves honorable mention.

Edited by Whatever You Want
3 people like this

Hear hear!

But love for background ponies aswell.

Actually, we should just make a topic named "3 Reasons why All Ponies is Best Ponies".

Actually, we should just make a topic named "3 Reasons why All Ponies is Best Ponies".

Yeah sure, someone should create that. There are some ponies worth some love that aren't in the Mane 6 such as Trixie, Derpy, Luna, P0N-3 and in your case Carrot Top. Even the ponies that don't speak are still great in this show!