deathwilldie

The Lunar Republic (ESO Brony Guild)

19 posts in this topic

Hai everypony!

DeathWillDie here, and I'm here to let you all know about my bony guild "The Lunar Republic" for the Elder Scrolls Online. We have a website, forums and a raidcall group. I started the guild the second day of early release so I'm going to bet its the first brony guild created twilightblush.png .  Currently 25 members strong, we already have a guild bank and i hope to grow to 50 so we can have a guild store! If you play ESO and are interested in joining please make a post somewhere on the forums that includes your ESO username so I can send you an invite.

Note: We are playing on the NA server, unfortunetly guilds are not cross server sorry eurpoeans :(

BTW her is the site link twilightsheepish.png http://the-lunar-republic.enjin.com/

Thanks everypony! pinkiehappy.png pinkiehappy.png pinkiehappy.png

Hey deathwilldie,

I would love to join your pony guild in TESO! My username is: Crimson_Flare. I'm in the Ebonheart Pact on the NA server.

Edited by Crimson Flare

I'd join but I don't play that game unfortunately... Now if you create one in FFXIV(they're known as Free Companies there to my knowledge) let me know because I've been playing that extensively.

Is this a thing? Seems the enjin site is broken, but I'd love to join up if you're still around. My ESO name is @Erodian.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that I've created a pony-themed guild in The Elder Scrolls Online!

If any of you are still playing, feel free to send me a private message via @Crimson_Flare for an invite.

The guild's name is "My Tiny Equestrian", if any of you were wondering =P It needs more bronies!

Please note that this is for the PC/Mac version of the game, not the console versions.

Edited by Crimson Flare

Hello are you still recruiting cuz every time I go to the website it says it doesn't exist is there another way I can request to join or what?

I would love to join I'm on NA server and my eso user name is P I n kie pie I'm on ebonheart and I am a Breton sorcerer I am on Xbox one

Edited by Treblehoof12
Forgot something

13 minutes ago, Treblehoof12 said:

Hi everypony I'm starting my own pony themed guild for eso called "the solar empire" it is casual guild where we can just hang and help each other and others out.pertake in Pvp and Pve at your leasure. The solar empire is looking for recruites so what are you waiting for inlist now!

:pixel-celestia:  Message me if your entrested 

Edited by Treblehoof12

If your still recruiting id love to join. account name @anyalator2 and the character should be Screw Ball