Surprise

Random RP

140 posts in this topic

"Well that is a relief. Should I perhaps make myself usefull and fetch that for you, or is it anything else you wish to test with Malt while he is still a bat?"

(OOC: I have to go now all the sudden so I kind of regret writing this now, heh.)

Edited by Nightmare Lyre

(OOC: I see the many implications of that statement lyre.)

"Well, if you have any tests for the bat serum, I'd gladly help you out with them. I'm a bat right now, so let's try it out!" Malt said, flying around in circles as he said so. "This is so cool! I'm surprised by how quickly I can fly this well, and I'm not even a pegasus!"

"Well that is a relief. Should I perhaps make myself usefull and fetch that for you, or is it anything else you wish to test with Malt while he is still a bat?"

(OOC: I have to go now all the sudden so I kind of regret writing this now, heh.)

"Get the antidote and just set it on the table over there."

"Roger!" Malt says, as he flies over to the replica pony. "Now do I bite it just anywhere or on the neck?"

"Roger!" Malt says, as he flies over to the replica pony. "Now do I bite it just anywhere or on the neck?"

"Bite it on the neck."

"Gotcha." Malt says, sinking his fangs into the neck. "Is there fake blood in here? I feel some kind of liquid rushing into my fangs... It feels kind of good actually... Euphoric even..." Malt says, sighing a bit.

"Gotcha." Malt says, sinking his fangs into the neck. "Is there fake blood in here? I feel some kind of liquid rushing into my fangs... It feels kind of good actually... Euphoric even..." Malt says, sighing a bit.

"Chocolate syrup and red food coloring. Simulates blood."Said Surprise *writes down: Punctured the outer and inner layer of fake skin: Check. Successfully drank the fake blood:Check*

"Take a seat on that thing." *she said pointing to a cage that has a bat in it*

Nightmare found a vial labeled "Bat Transformation Antidote" and put it on the table as asked. "Wait, is it really a good idea to put him in a cage with another bat? Besides, what is he going to do in there anyways?"

"Oh... I hope that bat is female..." Malt says, as he flies into the cage. Malt makes some unintelligible squeaking sounds to the other bat that could be roughly translated to "Hey there lovely lady." and then some other things that could only make sense to bats.

Nightmare found a vial labeled "Bat Transformation Antidote" and put it on the table as asked. "Wait, is it really a good idea to put him in a cage with another bat? Besides, what is he going to do in there anyways?"

"Just a test to see if he's convincing real bat's that he's a bat"

"Oh... I hope that bat is female..." Malt says, as he flies into the cage. Malt makes some unintelligible squeaking sounds to the other bat that could be roughly translated to "Hey there lovely lady." and then some other things that could only make sense to bats.

*bat sniffs around at Malt, and gives a squeak of approval*

"SUCESS!"

"Aw.... I thought this was going somewhere else..." Malt sighed. "I thought that there was going to be a breeding portion... If that is the case, I will need some rags folded up that you won't mind not using anymore, a red LED, and a black sheet over top of this cage."

"Well this is not creepy at all! Surprise, just give him that antidote" Nightmare said with a rather nervous voice.

"Aw.... I thought this was going somewhere else..." Malt sighed. "I thought that there was going to be a breeding portion... If that is the case, I will need some rags folded up that you won't mind not using anymore, a red LED, and a black sheet over top of this cage."

"Dude!" Said Surprise with a look of revolt. "That's a real bat. Your a pony. But breeding tests would be neccesary..."

"Fine... If she's done the tests...." Malt said with dejection in his voice.

"One more test. Go over into that empty cage, hang upside down, and see how long you can." Edited by Surprise

"Alright. Hey, I'm technically a bat now, so it wouldn't be weird. I'm assuming I would be attracted to bats as a bat, so it only makes sense." Malt said, as he flew over to the empty cage. He put his feet on the little bar and hung upside down. "This is actually a very comfortable position." Malt said, with a little sigh of relaxation. "I could fall asleep here..."

"Alright. Hey, I'm technically a bat now, so it wouldn't be weird. I'm assuming I would be attracted to bats as a bat, so it only makes sense." Malt said, as he flew over to the empty cage. He put his feet on the little bar and hung upside down. "This is actually a very comfortable position." Malt said, with a little sigh of relaxation. "I could fall asleep here..."

"Good. Very good. I see you are growing into the habits of a bat" Said Surprise.

"Oh, Alright. After this test, you can go "Socialize" with the other bat."

"Eh sorry to ruin your date Malt, but wouldn't breeding with a bat be extremely risky and downright... well, morbid, even if you have the same form temporarily? And yes call me a hypocrite if you will, I don't controll my forefather's actions. I mean who know what could happen!"

Edited by Nightmare Lyre

"Meh, fine." Malt said. "If theres any more tests i'll do them. I didn't come to get laid, I came to do science."

"Meh, fine." Malt said. "If theres any more tests i'll do them. I didn't come to get laid, I came to do science."

"Last test. Say a sentence to that other bat over there"

"Alright." Malt says. Malt then utters a series of squeaks to the other bat saying things such as "Hello" and "What's your name?" or "What's it like to be a bat all the time?" the bat then replies saying that he has no name and that being a bat is like being a pony he supposes, but just a bat.

"Alright." Malt says. Malt then utters a series of squeaks to the other bat saying things such as "Hello" and "What's your name?" or "What's it like to be a bat all the time?" the bat then replies saying that he has no name and that being a bat is like being a pony he supposes, but just a bat.

*writes down: Ability to speak as if he were a bat: Check*

"Good." she says, pouring the antidote into a bowl. "Drink it, unless you want to be a bat for a little while longer."

(OOC: I gotta leave)

"Alright I think I'd like to be a pony again." Malt said as he went over to the bowl, slurping up the antidote. His original form began to take shape. "Ah, I like the feeling of having hooves again. I can't believe I tried to hit on a bat... Meh, I suppose my bat hormones were acting up."