Surprise

Random RP

140 posts in this topic

"Alright I think I'd like to be a pony again." Malt said as he went over to the bowl, slurping up the antidote. His original form began to take shape. "Ah, I like the feeling of having hooves again. I can't believe I tried to hit on a bat... Meh, I suppose my bat hormones were acting up."

"Suggest an animal I should try. "

"For you?" Malt said, pausing to ponder what he thinks surprise would fit. "Hmmmmm.... How about we do tests for the kitten potion you made up? I know you can transform into one, but we could do similair tests to the bat potion."

"For you?" Malt said, pausing to ponder what he thinks surprise would fit. "Hmmmmm.... How about we do tests for the kitten potion you made up? I know you can transform into one, but we could do similair tests to the bat potion."

"Ok." She said, picking up the extra potion she made. She drank it. Her features slowly turned small. Her hooves turned into small claws, her teeth turned into small fangs. Her mane shrank, and her coat grew until she was a kitten.

"Alright then." Malt said, magicking a clip board into his grasp. "So, can you flex like a cat? Try grooming yourself."

"Alright then." Malt said, magicking a clip board into his grasp. "So, can you flex like a cat? Try grooming yourself."

"Ok!" Said Surprise licking her paws and then cleaning her back, head and stuff.

"Alright looks good." Malt says, ticking off a few boxes. "Now do you have the agility?" Malt magics Surprise up to the top of a table and waits for Surprise to jump.

"Alright looks good." Malt says, ticking off a few boxes. "Now do you have the agility?" Malt magics Surprise up to the top of a table and waits for Surprise to jump.

"Sure." she said. She jumped off of the table landing square on her feet.

"Alright... now, I see that you have a little obsticle course set up so let's go through that." Malt says, ticking off the box for basic agility. "Why don't you head on over to the start line and I'll have start the timer." Malt telekinetically raises the timer.

OOC: please do! just write yourself in to the point where you think you can get the ball rolling to fit in to the story.

ooc: Awesome! Thanks! My character is my profile picture.

Meanwhile, a hooded unicorn stood at the borders of town. She glanced around at the bustling scene. "I hope I can find a home here," she thought. "Everything looks so beautiful!" The hooded figure began to walk towards Ponyville.

OOC: Hey, Is it ok if I join in? I might not reply much, though.

My character is my avatar. HER personality is the daughter of Twilight And Trixie. She is only a foal.

OOC: I haven't seen Surprise in a while when you mention it, anypony know where he/she is these days?

My character is from my fan-Fiction She is Zebra and the Daughter of the King Keeper (ruler) of Gidran and his lead ambassator.

Gidran a Tech superpower and is in a steampunck version of 1893 and is a real super power. to see it's local goto the map and this link (http://muffin97.devi...rites/#/d46wmzm) i did not draw it but i am creating a nation for it look for it north east of Equestia it is not in the map yet look for 3 large islands

Back to Katan she also has some magical powers (due to being zaped by an ancient device) she is trained in guns, very smart, rational, and is very nationilist and will what is best for Gidran

She travels with her friends

Skits: a pegasus and part of the 21st Gidran air force (think Military Rainbow dash)

Steel-Heart: a earthpony ans a steel worker strong soft spoken (think steel working Big Mac)

Wave-Leg: a Camilid (camel pony) a ex-criminal and very irational

Also since her father is the King Keeper she is sorta a second in command

P.S this is all spoilers from my fan-fic and i might and it to if that it okay?

maby a second book only on chapter 3 25 pages out of maby 40-60 chapters soo a long way to go

_________________________________________________________________________________

i am new to roleplay on a forum and to this one soo if you could tell how it works :heartbeat: it whould great :plz:

Please get back to me

Edited by Muffin97

OOC: First of all, put an OOC tag before your post. Second of all, just hop in with your character whenever mate.

OOC: First of all, put an OOC tag before your post. Second of all, just hop in with your character whenever mate.

OOC you talking to me

and dose it tack place in ponyville or canterlot

Edited by Muffin97

OOC: well yes. so just hop in whenever. i can't really continue in character because i'm waiting on surprise.

"Finally, were here" pants Katan she is wearing her grey cloak, and 3 goldring on her neck and legs

"Stop complaning" replies Skits in a sarcastic tone. Skits was fly 3 feet of the ground he wore a tight cloak but the out line of a gun and a short sword were showing on his forarms

*Katan gives him an anoyed glare*

"Thirsty" Asks Wave-Leg slowly unscrewing a canten from a pack on his hump"

"No thanks" replies Steel-Heart who was siting under the shade of a tree

they were standing out in front of the gates to Canterlot

"Remember why we are here, we have a couple of days till the meeting but Don't do any thing stupid" Says Katan looking directly at Wave-Leg

"What?" asks Wave confused

The rest of the group starts to laugh

"Ready?" Asks Steel-heart as he starts to stand up

"Yep" yells Skits from up in the air doing some Barrel Roles

"Okay lets get moving" Reports Katan

A small little filly, half as tall as Katan, walks up to Wave. She seems as if she was running away from some sort of monster.

She waves at Wave, then falls to the floor, unconscious. You see a wound on her back.

What? asks Katan as she turns around

"She need help" shouts Wave

Katan runs over to the body and puts her head to her neck

"Breathing, puls is fast She Needs help fast" shouts Katan

"Got it" replies Skits as he flys in to the city to look for help

"i can to" replies Wave as he runs in to the city to help

"I got her lets move" replies Steel as he lifts the young filly on to his back

"lets get moving" Shouts Katan as they run it to the city

I really don't think this is a good idea.

It's alright Hexus, they're probably nice ponies.

One, you just said probably.

I know.

Hexus sighed, before flying down to the recently arrived group and the injured filly.

"Hi, umm... do you need any help?"

"Yes" shouts Katan

ere is the ner.. but she was cut off by Steel heart "She has stoped breathing! she shouts

put her down! in a hurryed yet frightful manner

Okay lets hope this works she says to her self

she gose over to the hurt filly

the start to rub her own hoofs together

Clear! she shouts and shoves her hoof on to the cheast of the filly

the filly started to glow with light

Katan pot her eear to the fillys neak "She is breathing"katan exclamed