Surprise

Random RP

140 posts in this topic

OOC: Oi! Your Back?!? Cool! Hey, If I know you over Steam, Then you Should know me.

If not, then Here is my general Description;

I am the Daughter Twilight Sparkle and Trixie. I'm a fast Healer, Fast Learner, and Sometimes, and only sometimes, Talk in 3rd person.

IC: The little filly uses her Magic to block all sounds. It lasts for 30 minutes.

(OOC: Give me more information in the Description.)

Just curious- could I join into this awesome RP?

(OOC: If you give me a detailed description of your character.)

will you be here to saty or will you be gone tomorrow and not come back for a mounth

I would like to get in on this action! My oc's name is NightBeat he is a unicorn that came from a faraway land that is on the outside of the world he is normally a very chill and laid back pony but due to his past he has evil split personality named Mantis that takes over his body and he starts to attack everyone and everything in sight. He keeps himself from going into this "rage mode" by keeping himself happy by listening to his music (which he always does), star gazing, hanging or with his friends, and going to parties and raves...He can be shy at times but for the most part is always down for anything!

My oc also has scars all over his body but the only one you can actually see is the chunk missing from his ear.. and he always wears his green shades, his colorful braclets and always has his headphones on.

I would like to get in on this action! My oc's name is NightBeat he is a unicorn that came from a faraway land that is on the outside of the world he is normally a very chill and laid back pony but due to his past he has evil split personality named Mantis that takes over his body and he starts to attack everyone and everything in sight. He keeps himself from going into this "rage mode" by keeping himself happy by listening to his music (which he always does), star gazing, hanging or with his friends, and going to parties and raves...He can be shy at times but for the most part is always down for anything!

... Awwww. It reminds me of a past character of mine called RedStrike. *sniffle* Approved.

mind if i join. im on everyday. my OC is my name. Andreas Alexander Fox II. he's a fox as you could probably tell. and i will be here and not gone tomorrow and then come back a month later. it drives me nuts!