Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lord Scrubbington™

An announcement about gender and pronouns

2 posts in this topic

Many of you used to know and refer me as Miranda, or Lady Scrubbington.

I've had this curousity ever since when I was 5 about my gender, wondering if I was either truly female or male... of course you obviously know where this is leading to. Well, I won't bore you with a story, so I'll just put it this way:

I'm transgender, and I would greatly respect you if you claim and refer me as a male by using male pronouns, and calling me by my new name, David or Lord Scrubbington. Please respect this change, for I'm already have difficulty irl with trying to come out with my parents about this.

Thanks!

I'm sorry, but this thread title -- "[[Please Read; Important]]" -- is extremely misleading and your status update linking to it is equally inappropriate for this board, considering the contents. This sort of announcement is better fit for your profile or a Status Update. I was going to move this thread to the Support and Advice sub-forum, but it doesn't feel quite right there either as the focus is a request to have others refer to you by specific pronouns. I have copied the contents of this thread into your profile for now. If you wish to create a discussion or seek help and advice on this subject, please feel free to post a new thread in the appropriate forum: Support and Advice.

I will be renaming the title of this thread to avoid confusion.