Celestia

Server Upgrades

13 posts in this topic

Ponyville.net is now on a dedicated host where we have control of everything right down to the operating system. Everything should load much faster now and you shouldn't have to wait a century to send a PM or edit a post. I'm hoping that this will reinvigorate interest in the forums and website as one of the most common complaints over the years has been how slow all of this has gotten. I'm also going to get to work on developing a wiki for Versus Ponyville soon that all of you can contribute to and edit with ease.

3 people like this

Ponyville.net is now on a dedicated host where we have control of everything right down to the operating system. Everything should load much faster now and you shouldn't have to wait a century to send a PM or edit a post. I'm hoping that this will reinvigorate interest in the forums and website as one of the most common complaints over the years has been how slow all of this has gotten. I'm also going to get to work on developing a wiki for Versus Ponyville soon that all of you can contribute to and edit with ease.

By putting in edits for the wiki, are you talking about how the mode itself became to be from the very start to now, or what exactly did you had in mind for that?  Because if there's going to be a wiki, then I personally feel that everything should at least be mentioned.

By putting in edits for the wiki, are you talking about how the mode itself became to be from the very start to now, or what exactly did you had in mind for that?  Because if there's going to be a wiki, then I personally feel that everything should at least be mentioned.

I don't really understand the question, but the purpose of the wiki will be to document the Bosses, weapons, and just about everything that is VSP related.

I don't really understand the question, but the purpose of the wiki will be to document the Bosses, weapons, and just about everything that is VSP related.

Well, I was going for of how the boss used to function in the pass and listing in the different changes it got as time went on.

Yes, the main change is that the server running web services is significantly more powerful than previously. It offers more flexibility to expand in the future.

1 person likes this

its much faster but sometimes website does't load at all, did't check the type of error yet it gave me did't think about checking and i have short term memory issues so i instantly forget sometimes.