PyRoMaNcEr

Your Cutie mark

16 posts in this topic

You say what your cutie Mark is or what you want it to be and why.

Edited by PyRoMaNcEr
1 person likes this

Quizz cards because i'm full of questions and love to learn random pointless stuff

1 person likes this

I would probably have a bass clef because of my love for music.  I also play the bass guitar, so that the second half of the explanation.

I would most probable have a weighted scale, representing fairness, with one scale holding books representing wisdom, and in the other a shield, representing courage. Why? I would like to believe that I am fair and hold no biast against anyone or knowingly deprive them of what they have a right to. That I know what I say as well as I always activly seek knowledge, and lastly that I fear no intimidation and will stand grounded in my belief.

So long post when thinking about it.

If not that, maybe a derpy looking kitty with a judge dredd hat on...

1 person likes this

A present with a circling heart around it because im generous and its shown the most lately when i gifted 2 unusual to 2 different friends. One of them said it was the first time she smiled for a long time. I've also been buying things for friends when they either want it or don't expect it.

A present with a circling heart around it because im generous and its shown the most lately when i gifted 2 unusual to 2 different friends. One of them said it was the first time she smiled for a long time. I've also been buying things for friends when they either want it or don't expect it.

and yet rarity is the element of generosity....  I think a replacement is in order

rarity ive noticed is more snooty and greedy then generous in the show, she shows her generosity like....once or twice but only because it was tied with the story. Please dont argue if im wrong, i didnt enjoy the show very much and watched every episode once. But watch out rarity, cause heerrres vinny!!

1 person likes this

Off Topic

I wouldn't say that Rarity's greedy, but her generosity is a little subtle.  Whenever someone hears "generosity", they expect them to be a modern-day Jesus who walks around the street tossing a gold coin to every beggar.  You really have to analyze her actions, then you'll see it.

While Rarity is quite a diva with super high standards, that doesn't necessarily make her a gold digger.  After all, she did go after Trenderhoof who is in no way insinuated to be rich, but simply a trendy individual.

Off Topic

I wouldn't say that Rarity's greedy, but her generosity is a little subtle.  Whenever someone hears "generosity", they expect them to be a modern-day Jesus who walks around the street tossing a gold coin to every beggar.  You really have to analyze her actions, then you'll see it.

While Rarity is quite a diva with super high standards, that doesn't necessarily make her a gold digger.  After all, she did go after Trenderhoof who is in no way insinuated to be rich, but simply a trendy individual.

Whose Trendorhoof....

Off Topic

Whose Trendorhoof....

And you said you watched every single episode...

180px-Trenderhoof_ID_S4E13.png

Every episode once, over a 5 month period. Im not a brony as far as saying i know ALL characters names, which are the mane 6, supporting and background ponies. I know a few, and the story i understand...a lttle...

Well I'll just post my Oc :P

ink_design_by_xbaz0uk4x-d7u0j66.pngThe reason my Cutie Mark is what it is, is because I love to do art myself (this isn't one of my drawings BTW) and writing I write ALOT so yeah x3

Ps: Her name is Ink Design

Edited by General Scootz
1 person likes this

Off Topic

Whose Trendorhoof....

And you said you watched every single episode...

180px-Trenderhoof_ID_S4E13.png

guys... please try to stay a little bit on topic. :3