Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IceLightning24

I need help with donation

6 posts in this topic

Uh yeah, I have considered the chance to be a Donator. However: I have encountered two problems that most likely prevent me for donating either: 1 month or 3 month payment:

1: Do you accept only USD? I live in Europe, Finland and currency here is Euro (€) so do you accept Euro donations or just USD donations?

2: I have own PayPal, but no Credit Card. Does this means that I cannot donate, because I do not own credit card? If yours answer is yes, then I afraid I cannot donate money to you, because according the Finland law: I cannot have Credit Card, until I have any kind of "source of income" and until I am 20 years old. I do however: Have Visa Electron, but its not choose able option.

It would make things easier, if you would let me pass without Credit Card and just transfer via PayPal moneys to you or at least allow Visa Electrons, but if it will cause some major problems out there, then I understand why.

But I still would appreciate, if any of you would answer my questions. I would love to be donator of the server and would love to keep yours business on. But until these two questions are not being answered, I can do nothing.

So, respond and help if you can. Thank.

Edited by IceLightning24

1. USD is converted to your local currency when you reach the PayPal page, so you don;t necessarily have to use dollars to donate.

2. PayPal is currently the only way of real money transfer to donate, however you can donate a certain amount of TF2 keys to Videogames380 and he will enable donator status for your account

Edited by Rainford