Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ytapplejack

protest unfair ban

7 posts in this topic

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:47751843 Steam Community 76561198055769415 Invoked on 09-22-14 08:17 Banlength 6 d, 22 hr, 40 min Expires on 09-29-14 06:57 Reason False Report Banned by Admin simple

hello, I am a French player who plays for some weeks on this lovely server I knew by youtube .I been banned for false postponement on a camper, I ask a Deban because the person in question really camping with his machine gun  in a very difficult place to get there when there is a towergunmachine in all along several rounds and coincidentally, a continuous camp when he is the final against celestia

Edited by ytapplejack

All I remember about this player is that it has a [GER] = s in his nickname, after I no longer remember the reste.a had the skin of applejack
I played in a quiet Egype map or is a ruined building in the middle,
I saw camp as it was in the same place for several rounds because I always go take munition of Demoman before returning to the boss, and when it was my turn to be the boss, it remains at the same place with its construction and when it is dernier.refuse move.
it's all the info I know about the game.

Edited by ytapplejack

So what I get out of this is that he is a Engie as you said "it remains at the same place with its construction" Engineers are aloud to camp and set up there things in places that normal classes couldn't just sit.

So technically it was a False Report as I see now why you got banned all we have to do is wait for Raini's and or SImples verdict I feel if he was here just for a few weeks we should reduce the ban to 1-2 days

Je parle le francais, explique ce qui est arriver en francais et je vais le traduire du mieux que je peux. Je pense que cest juste un malentendu mais quand meme.

bonjour paper ,je vais tous te dire

:je jouai tranquile ,j'ai remarquer q'un joueur allemand se mettait toujours au meme endroit (endroit d'acces en sautant uniquement donc tres dur de déloger un enginer )avec ses constrution et n'a pas bouger durant plusieurs rounds et quand c'est moi le boss ,je te dis pas ce qu'il a fais

je n'ai absolument rien fais de méchant ,je suis toujours un joueur honette qui reporte pas inutilement

dans le cas de la campe ,je n'ai jamais vu un joueur rester lgt au meme endroit depuis que je joue

scoot ,je peut attendre 4 jours ,ca me dérange pas

and why my time ban is stoped?

Edited by ytapplejack