Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Melodyx

weapons

3 posts in this topic

does any one know where I can see all the changed weapon effects I know this site has a list but that's not all up to date and has weapons missing eg I didn't find anything on solomons vow and I know that does 50% more healing with -%10 mov speed I had to inspect another player to see that. equipping the weapons myself doesn't tell me what they do so im guessing for these type of weapons. the holy mackerel I saw had stats changed but he died before I could read it, does anyone know what that items does and if there is an up to date list of all the weapons.

See the VSP section of the main bar?  Those contain most of the weapons there.  It's really supposed to be complete, but it's rather hard to get ALL of the weapons listed due to a grand majority of the players sticking with just one weapon and one weapon only.

yea I saw that list but theres no sniper medic or spy for me. spy stuff I know, but sniper I know a bit (thx to everyone always playing sniper) but medic ....that's a different story and was the main thing I was hoping but after looking around the forums did find bit and bobs of info about medic weapons but still very incomplete.